Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids are monsters

• Thread starter BlackPillAddict
  • Start date
B

BlackPillAddict

Banned
-
I have been standing for 24 hours in Starbucks opening the door to any female that crosses and none of them have sucked my dick. The fact that a human can be so heartless is beyond me, but these are strange times we love in. The worst thing was when a 25 year old showed up and said thanks. I, thinking she forgot, asked “are you gonna say anything else?” And the audacity of this whore to say “no, what else would i say?” No? How about a love proposition you disgusting slut!:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Don't insult monsters by comparing them to foids.

Happens to me too. When I hold the door for these ingrateful sluts they don't have the decency of getting on their knees and sucking my 3 inch monstruous cock.

Fucking worthless cunts :lul:

Greycel thread. Could be made by some edgy teen who's bored

You have to have your dick hanging out while you are opening the door for them.

You don't expect them to dig out your dick when they are too fucking lazy to open the door for themselves, do you?

You don't expect them to dig out your dick when they are too fucking lazy to open the door for themselves, do you?
The wisdom on uncle Emba.

jfl