Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids are losing their mind over the show sex/life

MisterMeme

MisterMeme

Bleached niggercel
read title they are losing their mind over a prosthetic dick from the show sex/life https://lookism.net/threads/dickmogged-into-oblivion-while-watching-netflix.705990/ . This shows how pathetic woman are they are literally obsessing over a piece of plastic and the only thing this is going to do is raise exceptions for man even further for them to have a big dick so maybe the dickplll isn't as much of a meme pill as I thought. It's unbelievable how much man are shamed/praised for things they can't control like height, face and dicksize I wish I could just end this planet once and for all

Last edited:

Wtf.

Netflix production ? Don't ask yourself any questions

If it's from soyflix that says it all.

netflix is leftist propaganda. I tried to watch I tried to watch the show slasher a few years ago on there and was instantly greeted with an interracial sex scene. black man white woman of course. since then i haven't used netflix.

Nice personality he's got there. Anyone with a Nexflix sub here should cancel it immediatley.

Big dick= nice personality
Top 30 Slobodan Praljak GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

There are actual Chads on lookism too, this is brutal

>netflix
expected

I leech of my dad's netflix sub because im too lazy to torrent. Also amazon prime