Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids Are Literal Stone-Age Cavewomen

Sammy

Sammy

Recruit
★★★
When you look at the male preferences for girls, you will see an enormous amount of diversity, guys who like chubby girls, guys who like petite girls, those who like tall girls, guys who like shy girls, guys who like muscular girls, any type of girl you will find a guy who's preference is that.

But you apply the same test to foids, the diversity is gone, the preferences are always: outgoing/bold/ostentatious/confident personality, tall, fit, and conventionally attractive, without deviation. When was the last time you heard "I'm attracted to chubby guys with low confidence, you know the nerdy D&D and computer games type?" Never. But you will have heaps of men saying that they would love a shy chubby nerdy gamer girl gf.

I mean we say a lot around here that women select not based on individual thoughts but on primal biological impulses, they can unconsciously know what are good traits to pass to children and those to be rejected.

While men have an amazing array of preferences and unique ideas, foids are literally "Me Jane Me Want Big Strong Man, Oooga Booga!". I will never be able to respect a woman again due to this blackpill.

Last edited:
Water is wet, it's be Chad or die alone

you no need to be big stronk man to survive and provide for family in 2020

JFL at evolution, can you be any slower? It's not the tall chads that will keep us alive and bring progress, we don't have to deal with sabertooth tigers and mammoths anymore. it's the trucel tier high IQ nerds that keep society working. Too bad foid brains are still in the bronze age.

JFL at evolution, can you be any slower? It's not the tall chads that will keep us alive and bring progress, we don't have to deal with sabertooth tigers and mammoths anymore. it's the trucel tier high IQ nerds that keep society working. Too bad foid brains are still in the bronze age.
jfl so tru. women are so useless and low iq

Lets hope these nerds (us) invent AI waifus and artificial wombs soon. We need this more than ever.

If only women had the same sex drives as men, the world would truly be an incredible place