Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Foids are invincible and so unattainable, especially to people like us

ApexLegendscel

ApexLegendscel

Banned
-
I wanted to be an incel and ignore everyone just to do my work but it's becoming impossible with all these Stacie's hanging around I can't help myself with wanting to watch ever single one of them walk, laugh, talk. It's such a suffer that I'm simply just too insecure (realistic about myself) and that I'm still a lonely social reject and will always be. I can't even dream of approaching one of them because I know I'm just gonna get humiliated and alienated not only by them but mostly by the moids around who definitely mog me to oblivion physically, verbally and spiritually.

I definitely fucking hate society (= women) for filtering the males who may be integrated into society and the ones who may not. I used to wish I was normal and socially accepted, I used to wish I had only one occasion to shine too in front of them but now that I think about it, it's like trying to impress robots and the reward would just be a useless hangout with other foids and moids and maybe a sextape that I can still buy from any whores around anyway.

I'd rather be alone but I regret that I will not ever have tasted the pleasure of simply talking personally to a girl, even less one that attracts me. If I had one opportunity to ascend godly like that I would definitely grab it. But according to the truest of the true (A.K.A. the Black Pill), I'm condemned to rot here until the end of my pitiful life because I'm a genetic trash that society categorically refuses, and I chose to adhere to the idea because everything that did or didn't ever happened in my life now makes a lot of fucking sense when I rely to the Black Pill and compare it to my life experience.

Women are the ones to put all the blame on and also, it's all nature's fault for giving all the advantages to the females (physical attraction, romantic partner's choice, inner drive for sociability, hive mind with other females) and leaving only one advantage to SOME man (physical strength and agility) which will either get you seen as a creep (socially rejected) or a wage slave/self-sacrifer/home for free ressources (socially accepted) depending on how you look and how you do in terms of personality and sociability.

I might steal someone else's point by saying that but yeah women are clearly the Jews for this specific reason that they secretly constitute the entire integrity of society because they're the actual most powerful beings in nature. Men are subhumans, depending on their level of competition, they either benefit from free and infinite sexual pleasure from foids or they serve as submitted pets to give protection, validation, attention (a.k.a. simps) or they simply are outcast from society by foids if they're ugly or not competent in anything.
While most males are in constant loneliness, exposure to danger and unbearable and hopeless competition without a single opportunity to breathe, on the other side, females (every single one of them) live their most peaceful lives and having fun and receiving everything they ever wanted whether it's IRL or on social media (constant attention, validation, compliments, relationships, money) evERything.

I'm honestly in a stage where I never hated myself and the whole world this much, this thinking pattern of bleakness and hopelessness on long term will end up driving me to suicide eventually. Nothing of this can change and it never did. It's not too late it simply never even began, the moment my mom was pregnant of me it was already the end it was so unpredicted and irreversible. I'm just here to suffer and crave, this is where my place is.

I definitely fucking hate society (= women) for filtering the males who may be integrated into society and the ones who may not.
This is why just seeing foids trigger you. Because of the underlying consequences of male deselection. In soyciety, you will never feel complete without the validation of the opposite sex, especially as a man because we're the disposable ones, practically and symbolically, even more so in this day and age that says you're a born rapist, pedophile, patriarcal oppressor, always one stop from being a laughable, emasculated bumbling idiotic wimp or some shit. Everyone internalized those things by now, to some extent.

This can, and will manifest in stuff like anxiety etc. That's why inceldom will naturally make you hole up at home and avoid others.

Last edited: