Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids are inherently evil

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
No matter how good of a person you might think a particular foid is,Oxytocin will still flood her brain at the sight of a massive chad hammerfisting an incel's skull into the ground.The same chemical that's released in your brain at the sight of an adorable puppy is released into the brain of a foid as a chad steps on your neck after suplexing you onto the ground

I believe it.

I don't like the term "evil", it doesn't really say anything.

Foids are egoistic creatures who at all times are calculating and caring only about themselves. They are incredibly manipulative, being incredibly cold and strategic while fooling everyone into thinking they are warm and caring. Makes me sick just thinking about it, the most coddled and pampered creatures on earth, screaming about oppression and how hard they have it.

Last edited:
Foids aren't evil. They're insects without even the capacity for moral agency. They operate entirely on instinct and have no free will, a necessary prerequisite for good or evil.

A mosquito isn't evil for giving you malaria. Like women, it is programmed to do two things: suck and move around. Foids don't have the choice to not fuck chad ergo they are not evil.

I don't like the term "evil", it doesn't really say anything.

Foids are egoistic creatures who at all times are calculating and caring only about themselves. They are incredibly manipulative, being incredibly cold and strategic while fooling everyone into thinking they are warm and caring. They are truly despicable.
High iq...

High iq...

Legit theory about the Oxytocin tbh. Makes sense tbh boyos ngl.