Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Foids are indirectly killing us

Grodd

Grodd

CelticCel ϟϟ☸☘️
★★★★★
Foids are indirectly killing us and i mean this unironically and it`s backed by science it`s plain and simple loneliness kills people. Cortisol the stress hormone is a huge silent killer it can cause all sorts of physical symptoms like stroke or a heart attack. Foids being entitled and shallow means they make us Lonely and loneliness inevitably leads to stress which can lead to death another instance of this is depression,foids will be entitled go for Chad only and treat us like vermin it will leave us alone and depressed which inevitably lead to Suicide or at the least an early death.

No cortisol once you accept its over

No cortisol once you accept its over
High stress levels can easily go unnoticed even when you accept it`s over things like rejections and being ostracized will make it more visible and severe

Foids are indirectly killing us and i mean this unironically and it`s backed by science it`s plain and simple loneliness kills people. Cortisol the stress hormone is a huge silent killer it can cause all sorts of physical symptoms like stroke or a heart attack. Foids being entitled and shallow means they make us Lonely and loneliness inevitably leads to stress which can lead to death another instance of this is depression,foids will be entitled go for Chad only and treat us like vermin it will leave us alone and depressed which inevitably lead to Suicide or at the least an early death.
Also cortisol, stress visibly ages you as well, so yes, by extension, foids are bringing an early death on us by well

High stress levels can easily go unnoticed even when you accept it`s over things like rejections and being ostracized will make it more visible and severe
Legit

Low cortisol because I am hikikomori lifestyle

Also cortisol, stress visibly ages you as well, so yes, by extension, foids are bringing an early death on us by well
Yes very good point

They enjoy it too. They love insulting unattractive men.

Legit

Low cortisol because I am hikikomori lifestyle
I`m not too sure of my Cortisol but i`m on the verge on ending it everyday so i`m suspecting it`s high

Don't end yourself.
i probably won`t i can`t bare to kill myself and know that foids and normies would derive pleasure from it

I look like 80 y.o.