Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids are hiveminds

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJVYVGhR/

They can't even ride a bike anymore without feeling the need to validate it socially

Look at this and unironically try to tell me women are capable of any social change

Must be very easy to socially engineer for the elites

What tf is she talking about? Riding bikes is normal. You don't wanna ride a bike, you want to post online about wanting to ride a bike to seem special.

Of course women are a hivemind. That's because they have no mind. They only go off instincts. manipulative, self serving instincts

What tf is she talking about? Riding bikes is normal. You don't wanna ride a bike, you want to post online about wanting to ride a bike to seem special.

Of course women are a hivemind. That's because they have no mind. They only go off instincts. manipulative, self serving instincts
She means that since you don't see people doing it every day and people don't post about it every day, it's too non normal for her to ever risk doing

She means that since you don't see people doing it every day and people don't post about it every day, it's too non normal for her to ever risk doing
Yeah I got that, but I doubt she wants to ride a bike anyway. I think she just thought this post made her seem special and unique and quirky

Yeah I got that, but I doubt she wants to ride a bike anyway. I think she just thought this post made her seem special and unique and quirky
She needs to be beheaded, that would also be very quirky

what the fuck is wrong with women, i bike and im older than her, no one cares at all

women need social validation for every mundane task they do

she thinks riding bikes isn't normal because she doesn't do it.
it shows her hive-mind conviction that she is entirely neurotypical and doesn't diverge from the mainstream thought which makes her absolutely "normal" and normative and her habits are the epitome of normalcy, as if she doesn't ride bikes BECAUSE it's not normal.
so anything she doesn't do isn't normal, and vice versa.
it also shows her inability to do anything until it becomes the trend and "normal."

Who likes this shit? I'm guessing mostly other foids?

what the fuck is wrong with women, i bike and im older than her, no one cares at all

women need social validation for every mundane task they do
They can't even ride a bike without validation. What does that say about how open minded they're gonna be about dating

They can't even ride a bike without validation. What does that say about how open minded they're gonna be about dating
fucking women are so laughably unable to view the world from their own perspective its hilarious

Normaliseshuttingthefuckup

>can we normalize blabla

She's asking the pubic opinion, she's scared of doing something socially not cool :feelsseriously:

>implying they have a mind to begin with