Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Foids are heartless man

Vyn

Vyn

If you can't climb out, drag others down.
-

Dude talks nicely and even tells her what’s wrong and that’s how she replies to him

This bitch is @DarkStar looksmatch, while he is rotting here, she’s crying because Chad didn’t fuck her enough.

Total Brutality

Safewater og

Send her to the jeet pits

Future/potential rape victim I hope.

Same person that tells us to get a better personality, yet she lashes out like a bratty child when shes on her period.

Yes, k1ng n0th1ng.
Nigga gave his username like he a known user or sum stay at your place lil GrAYcel who joined in August. He left you on read he didn’t even want to search ur .org acc

Same person that tells us to get a better personality, yet she lashes out like a bratty child when shes on her period.
Yup

Nigga gave his username like he a known user or sum stay at your place lil GrAYcel who joined in August. He left you on read he didn’t even want to search ur .org acc
DNR.

Idk how you guys can bother with that site
It has nice roid guides and other healthmaxxing threads.
I don't bother interacting with the community though, normscum and chads everywhere.

Looks theory like this one

Thread 'Averageness and why it mogs; Why high averageness + 1 striking feature is ideal.'
https://looksmax.org/threads/averag...rageness-1-striking-feature-is-ideal.1078922/
Ye I see, I know there can be the occasional useful info there, but it seems most of it is racebait/ragebait, users bragging, putting others down, etc.
and wtf funny threads but idk why that nigger is there tbh,
Forum always was worse than .is by default, if you look at older threads here .org always had some degree of disdain here

However, that James Sapphire faggot made it 10x worse
@SupremeAutist what do you usually consoome on .org
Didnt know he was a user there
I just go there when I'm really bored.
Ic
There are some genuinely high IQ threads there but most of it is just shitposting slop.
Can you link any?

And yeah, most of it is absolute shit content usually.

Ye I see, I know there can be the occasional useful info there, but it seems most of it is racebait/ragebait, users bragging, putting others down, etc.
Yes, you got it all right it’s a shithole.
Forum always was worse than .is by default, if you look at older threads here .org always had some degree of disdain here

However, that James Sapphire faggot made it 10x worse
I see, what did James sapphire do? I only know his song blackpill curse tbh. does .org hate .is the same way?

Not an atom

Yes, you got it all right it’s a shithole.
I wouldn't touch it with a 10ft pole

In fact, I'd even argue Telegram is a better & safer community than .org
I see, what did James sapphire do?
I don't know every single detail ofc, but basically around this time last year(more like a year and 2-3 months tbh) he mentioned looksmaxxing & the blackpill on Tik-Tok, which ofc inevitably led to quite a few discovering .org

It's way myself & others bring up the whole "Tik-Tok invasion" thing.
does .org hate .is the same way?
It seems we hate them a lot more tbh, I'd say it's more of them looking down on us if anything whilst we genuinely dislike the majority of them & what the forum is.