Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids are genuinely so Weak

Grodd

Grodd

TFD
★★★★★
I know we all know this but when we think about it for a minute it's perplexing.Foids are very weak i could very easily beat the fuck of out pretty much any foid on the planet (Not even including my combat experience) it would take minimal effort yet we know Men are so much stronger than foids but somehow foids still have power in the world they still have rights and still get to live easier lives than us the reason for a few noteable reasons we need to think about

1.Pussy. Foids have a hole between their legs that give them so much power over alot of men mostly cucks and these men simp for these foids allowing for foids to become out of control with not enough men to put them back in their place

2.The Privilege foids have. We seriously need to normalise decking foids in the streets when they say stupid shit i'm fucking sick of the gynocentric soyciety we live in where foids can do literally anything and you can't lay a finger on them without being swarmed by white knights

It's time for these Simps and Cucks to stop bowing down to to these inferior creatures before it's too late

There is nothing we can do
History Channel Waterloo GIF by HISTORY UK

Foids are naturally designed to be dominated by men
Total Simp Death is indeed needed. They are the ones going against the natural order

Foids are naturally designed to be dominated by men
Total Simp Death is indeed needed. They are the ones going against the natural order
Yes simps need to be executed and incels should run soyciety

We seriously need to normalise decking foids in the streets
You gotta remember every female has an army of simps, and if you're living in an ethnic country her entire bloodline will come to fight you for even breathing on her

Even in the <1800s you had to be married aka own her to be able to do that

You gotta remember every female has an army of simps, and if you're living in an ethnic country her entire bloodline will come to fight you for even breathing on her

Even in the <1800s you had to be married aka own her to be able to do that
Simps need to be annihilated on a Mass scale before this world gets any better

yeah i should've made it more clear i was talking about pre sexual revolution

nowadays marriage is a scam lol
It was always this way historically, we never owned shit. The whole female oppression of the past is a lie made up by feminists to justify their hate for us, look up some @GeckoBus or @WorthlessSlavicShit threads on this topic or A Shield For Men's YT channel, it's very very interesting and eye opening

I would join my brocels for anything!!! I would die for you guys too
A revolution sounds good in theory but would never work we have far too low numbers and there is billions of cucks and simps out there the best we can do for now in our own lives is to stop being even remotely nice to foids treat them like the scum they are

I know we all know this but when we think about it for a minute it's perplexing.Foids are very weak i could very easily beat the fuck of out pretty much any foid on the planet (Not even including my combat experience) it would take minimal effort yet we know Men are so much stronger than foids but somehow foids still have power in the world they still have rights and still get to live easier lives than us the reason for a few noteable reasons we need to think about

1.Pussy. Foids have a hole between their legs that give them so much power over alot of men mostly cucks and these men simp for these foids allowing for foids to become out of control with not enough men to put them back in their place

2.The Privilege foids have. We seriously need to normalise decking foids in the streets when they say stupid shit i'm fucking sick of the gynocentric soyciety we live in where foids can do literally anything and you can't lay a finger on them without being swarmed by white knights

It's time for these Simps and Cucks to stop bowing down to to these inferior creatures before it's too late
Break them, rape them, cum on them, cum IN them, punch them, hit them them with a hammer, shoot them with a rpg (in destiny 2 episode revenant)

Break them, rape them, cum on them, cum IN them, punch them, hit them them with a hammer, shoot them with a rpg (in destiny 2 episode revenant)
Bifurcate them with a chainsaw,Gut them with a bowie knife and Rape them (In Gta 5 story mode)

Foids are crybabies. They remind me of a video I saw of a guy beating his chest in front of a gorilla behind glass. Foids act tough in western countries, where they know they have privileges and nothing can be done to them, but not in muslim shitskin countries where they are beheaded for being filthy whores

Foids are crybabies. They remind me of a video I saw of a guy beating his chest in front of a gorilla behind glass. Foids act tough in western countries, where they know they have privileges and nothing can be done to them, but not in muslim shitskin countries where the are beheaded for being filthy whores
Exactly they know they are protected by white knights so they can go around talking walking and acting like dirty little whores with no fear of getting what they deserve

It was always this way historically, we never owned shit. The whole female oppression of the past is a lie made up by feminists to justify their hate for us, look up some @GeckoBus or @WorthlessSlavicShit threads on this topic or A Shield For Men's YT channel, it's very very interesting and eye opening
:yes: :yes: :yes:

Lowkey the tradcons who buy that shit have got to have some serious internalized misandry. "A world before feminism:soy:. Well of course, that must've been hell for women, men of course would beat them up every day, I'm a man and can confirm that we are vile animals:soy::soy:."

:feelswhat::feelswhat:

Another strength coper again

No strength for your lack of social power boyo

Another strength coper again

No strength for your lack of social power boyo
Social power > physical strength. Almost never are you gonna be in a scenario where physical strength even matters with women because she always has an army of simps