Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids are extremely insecure about their weight, so lets try to come up with ways to make fun of them w/o getting in trouble or looking like a "dick"

B

bcroger

Admiral
★★★
I want to make fun of fat foids without getting in trouble with HR or without looking like a "dick"

Here are some ways I do it
1. Never talk to or never look at obese women in work

2. Whenever a fat foid talks about food, just snicker. For example, one pig said said that she was "stuffed" and I let out a snicker. Another whale said that she ate at a buffett in a cruze ship and I let out a snicker.

Always make it look "involuntary." You embarrasses them, won't get any push back and won't look like a "dick"

3. When I see 2 fat foids at work , instead of excuse me, i'll just say "skinny guy coming through" that way, I can't get in trouble with H.R and I won't look like a dick. It will just show that I notice their disgusting weight.

What are some ways that you guys would recommend?

Make an edit in photoshop and put a pig nose on her face, print it out and put it on her desktop

3. When I see 2 fat foids at work , instead of excuse me, i'll just say "skinny guy coming through" that way, I can't get in trouble with H.R and I won't look like a dick. It will just show that I notice their disgusting weight.
Autistic as fuck but funny :feelshaha:

I poked around in your post history and I noticed that pretty much every single thread you made so far has been about fat foids. Whats with the weird obsession? Don't get me wrong I agree that fat foids are disgusting but no need to start 10 different threads about it jfl.

Autistic as fuck but funny :feelshaha:

I poked around in your post history and I noticed that pretty much every single thread you made so far has been about fat foids. Whats with the weird obsession? Don't get me wrong I agree that fat foids are disgusting but no need to start 10 different threads about it jfl.
Because they look like disgusting animals

Based and KEK pilled.

I want to make fun of fat foids without getting in trouble with HR or without looking like a "dick"

Here are some ways I do it
1. Never talk to or never look at obese women in work

2. Whenever a fat foid talks about food, just snicker. For example, one pig said said that she was "stuffed" and I let out a snicker. Another whale said that she ate at a buffett in a cruze ship and I let out a snicker.

Always make it look "involuntary." You embarrasses them, won't get any push back and won't look like a "dick"

What are some ways that you guys would recommend?
I like fat girls

By shooting them in their heads fucking pigs deserve no respect or admiration, they are lazy, mentally touched idiots

I would say "with this much space being taken up I can't breathe."

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back