Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids are evil

X

Xx_kyle_uzumaki_xX

Greycel
there's this STUPID BITCH that i know who won't talk to me.Not that any other foid does, but the thing is we were supposed to be "friends" (even though it was obvious that we started talking because she just pittied me) and now she won't reply to my fucking texts.I really thought that I had a chance to break out of this misery but now I am sure that there is no hope for me.ALL FOIDS ARE WHORES , NO EXCEPTIONS.I cannot stress this enough. They WANT incels to give them attention because they CRAVE for it ,but they throw us away when they get it and leave us to ROT in this hell. I can't take this anymore. It's also not surprising that she had just broken up with her chad boyfriend when we used to talk. I can't believe I actually thought that we were going to have sex because she was in a "vulnerable place". I'm not making the same mistake again. They are EVIL. They have no thought process or emotions , fucking whores just mindlessly fuck chads who are being assholes to them. They deserve nothing. Being a simp is the most derogatory thing to be , and I will not follow that path. I am accepting my inceldom because society is fucked and no matter how depressing that is , it is better than living in a fantasy world where femoids hold any value.

Orbiter:

Screenshot from 2022 01 21 18 56 13

Incel:

Screenshot from 2022 01 21 18 55 32

Screenshot from 2022 01 21 18 55 50

Again:

Screenshot from 2022 01 21 19 41 01

Incel:

Screenshot from 2022 01 21 19 42 04

And Again(Orbiter):

Screenshot from 2022 01 21 19 43 54

Incel:

Screenshot from 2022 01 21 19 44 36

Screenshot from 2022 01 21 19 45 02

The process you are going through is called "getting blackpilled".
I was graycel not long ago, over time I came to the same conclusion.
Foids are plain evil and cruel.

As much as I hate the bitches, I hate cucks and simps even more.

They will Gaslight you and Tell you all kinda of bullshit in " how to be

Being 190cm with a gojo Tier face Is everything you fucking Need in this world.

It doesn’t matter how hard you try, a foid decides what happens in any relationship possibility.