Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids are eugenic

T

the kurdish loner

Recruit
★★★★
Seriously the eugenicm idea died long ago even a world war happened over it but thankfully we the good guys won, but women up to this day are very eugenic. i feel like we should not allow that in our ideally free world.

but thankfully we the good guys won

No they arent, they dont choose good genes

well technically they do
If that would be true then they wouldnt breed with niggers or exclusively select for traits like height or face, but more for traits like intelligence, which is more important in the civilized world.

If that would be true then they wouldnt breed with niggers or exclusively select for traits like height or face, but more for traits like intelligence, which is more important in the civilized world.
thats kinda racist

No. Women's mate choice on balance currently is dysgenic, except in some places where intelligence is valued over looks.

Low IQ criminals and prisoners have more children than the average while higher than average IQ STEM nerds have less children than the average.

No. Women's mate choice on balance currently is dysgenic, except in some places where intelligence is valued over looks.

Low IQ criminals and prisoners have more children than the average while higher than average IQ STEM nerds have less children than the average.
but how could you even tell that crime is genetic

Seriously the eugenicm idea died long ago even a world war happened over it but thankfully we the good guys won, but women up to this day are very eugenic. i feel like we should not allow that in our ideally free world.
We still live in a racist society. All that's changed is people put on a facade of acceptance, but deep down people will always want to stick to their own kind.

We still live in a racist society. All that's changed is people put on a facade of acceptance, but deep down people will always want to stick to their own kind.
No no that can't be true

They are not, they are rather dysgenic, as Fisherian Runaway shows.
In a truly eugenic society, there would be no incels, and that should be the ideal.

They are not, they are rather dysgenic, as Fisherian Runaway shows.
In a truly eugenic society, there would be no incels, and that should be the ideal.
How would there be no incels if they were eugenic? Enlighten me.

The fact that they don't want to breed with autists speaks for itself. Autists are more likely to be passive and contribute to soyciety/tribe than some NT normie. It's all just about beauty in their eyes and whoever looks bigger and even then genetic recombination is cucked for height and face.

The fact that they don't want to breed with autists speaks for itself. Autists are more likely to be passive and contribute to soyciety/tribe than some NT normie. It's all just about beauty in their eyes and whoever looks bigger and even then genetic recombination is cucked for height and face.
Doesn't nature works that way too the big fish eats the small

Doesn't nature works that way too the big fish eats the small
Doesn't matter how nature works because we are not living in nature anymore. We are way past that point. The real problem is that sexual selection hasn't caught on yet.

How would there be no incels if they were eugenic? Enlighten me.
Most incels are the product of several generations of dysgenic breeding, in which certain traits that contribute to inceldom, such as physical weakness, low intelligence, poor craniofacial development ect., were allowed to be passed down and made worse. Eugenics would eliminate this and, after several generations, significantly reduce the population of incels.

Most incels are the product of several generations of dysgenic breeding, in which certain traits that contribute to inceldom, such as physical weakness, low intelligence, poor craniofacial development ect., were allowed to be passed down and made worse. Eugenics would eliminate this and, after several generations, significantly reduce the population of incels.
well. if thats the case why is the newer generation of women do not want to date weak short men to make more incels anymore?

kys kike infiltrator grAYfag nigger dysgenic monkey

Low IQ cope, civilization is cope, all that matters is individual genes. If that dude can make her bloodline continue she will choose him

Low IQ cope, civilization is cope, all that matters is individual genes. If that dude can make her bloodline continue she will choose him
Vyn, do you think any girl would want you to continue her bloodline?

Vyn, do you think any girl would want you to continue her bloodline?
of course not, I'm a genetic failure, and not a single living female would feel any attraction toward me. It was over the day I was born tbh I never had a chance

Women are eugenic. IQ is going down because low-IQ women are breeding. Low-IQ, low-status women can get sex but not commitment out of Chad, so they have kids with a man above their league but not with Chad, men. Bottom-of-the-barrel women breed while bottom-of-the-barrel men die out. This is more because the y can't get kids out of chad than desire.

High IQ and attractive foids marry chad but are focused on their careers.

Ah yes. Tell me, where were the eugenics when she deciced to procreate with my 5'4 balding, ugly Oofy Doofy dad ?

Ah yes. Tell me, where were the eugenics when she deciced to procreate with my 5'4 balding, ugly Oofy Doofy dad ?
He could provide, her smv wasn’t high enough to lock chad in, so she had to settle for ur dad. If it was entirely in her power she wouldn’t give the time of the day to your dad