Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids are disgusting and I hate how people refuse to acknowledge it

LUCK

LUCK

DID (NOT) ASCEND
★★★★
They're shameless, they're loud, they whore themselves out, they only acknowledge anyone who isn't in the top 10% when they need something, they're selfish, they're lazy, and somehow they still get coddled by society just for existing. Even a foid that would be considered trailer trash by most people would still have multiple simps and orbiters if she gave enough normies a friendly look. The only female that I've ever seen who somewhat lost in life was a drug addicted autist with no money or savings. Even then, I doubt that she had zero options.

Meanwhile, I'm on this fucking forum without any hope in extending the bloodline because I'm short (5'2) and I look like a child. Women think they can walk all over me and the rest of the world, and I'm the only one who has a problem with that. It just pisses me off to see how weak willed most normies and bluecels are.

"Heh... You must have a bad pers0nality, inkwell!!!!!!!! :soy:" DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

absolutely

foids are disgusting whore abominations, but people insist on foid worshipping and putting them on a pedestal

it's no wonder that modernity has lost its aesthetic sense and now promotes degenerate modern art, which deliberately has no beauty

feminism is the worship of ugliness

They're shameless, they're loud, they whore themselves out, they only acknowledge anyone who isn't in the top 10% when they need something, they're selfish, they're lazy, and somehow they still get coddled by society just for existing. Even a foid that would be considered trailer trash by most people would still have multiple simps and orbiters if she gave enough normies a friendly look. The only female that I've ever seen who somewhat lost in life was a drug addicted autist with no money or savings. Even then, I doubt that she had zero options.

Meanwhile, I'm on this fucking forum without any hope in extending the bloodline because I'm short (5'2) and I look like a child. Women think they can walk all over me and the rest of the world, and I'm the only one who has a problem with that. It just pisses me off to see how weak willed most normies and bluecels are.

"Heh... You must have a bad pers0nality, inkwell!!!!!!!! :soy:" DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
Especially the employees in public places they are so bitchy and cold

Especially the employees in public places they are so bitchy and cold
Its even more infuriating when you see them interracting with Chad like its no big deal 5 seconds prior

Incels: 21 Bluepillers: 15
This thread will be on IT by sunrise. How unLUCKy

Foids are narcissistic, cruel, attention seeking, frivolous, hedonistic and shameless filth. If we didn't need them to keep humanity going we would have genocided this trash the same way we got rid of Neanderthal. They are truly an abomination. I hate them so much. I hate how attracted to their body I am. I just wish we didn't need them and could remove them from this earth.

Its even more infuriating when you see them interracting with Chad like its no big deal 5 seconds prior
Yes and I only get treated like a customer

Foids are literally human snakes. A snake mouth looks like a human foids hole. Coincidence? I think not.

Yes and I only get treated like a customer
For most non-ogremaxxed guys on here, it's more like getting treated as a nuisance. A sort of "give me your money and never let me see you come through my field of view again" kind of thing :feelsbadman:

For most non-ogremaxxed guys on here, it's more like getting treated as a nuisance. A sort of "give me your money and never let me see you come through my field of view again" kind of thing :feelsbadman:
Yeah if we could get them fired that would be lifefuel for rejecting us

Foids are literally human snakes. A snake mouth looks like a human foids hole. Coincidence? I think not.
I don't know why I know this info, but compare the female reproductive system to a goat skull and you'll see a strong resemblance as well. Its extremely funny how much a woman's insides have so many ties with satanic imagery :feelshaha:

Foids are narcissistic, cruel, attention seeking, frivolous, hedonistic and shameless filth. If we didn't need them to keep humanity going we would have genocided this trash the same way we got rid of Neanderthal. They are truly an abomination. I hate them so much. I hate how attracted to their body I am. I just wish we didn't need them and could remove them from this earth.
Humanity has failed us I wish foids would stop working and only work for prostitution. While only man work and women go back into becoming trad house wife

absolutely

foids are disgusting whore abominations, but people insist on foid worshipping and putting them on a pedestal

it's no wonder that modernity has lost its aesthetic sense and now promotes degenerate modern art, which deliberately has no beauty

It for sure made dating worse

They can do whatever they want and people accept it. They are like walking goddesh. Lets see if islam can change this thing in the future, if not humankind is doomed.

High IQ. Kind of agree.

It's a darn shame what we are. All this science and technology, and in the end, we are just monkeys controlled by the jews.

absolutely

They've become visually disgusting too. It's too common to see a borderline obese foid in a crop top decked out in tattoos and wearing 50 layers of makeup. Something about that combination makes me sick to my stomach

They murder babies on a regular basis and pat themselves on the back for being "brave" about it. Yes, foids are disgusting vile evil reprobates that need to be thrown into medieval prison for the remainder of their worthless lives.