Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids are cruel

boringcel

boringcel

Officer
★★★★★
If any of these cunts that I had approached decided to give me a chance, my life would have been so much better. I would maybe even be able to feel happy for a some time. I wouldn't for sure be such a mysantrophic, depressed man I am now. But, of course no, these whores are only interested in 6+ males, with huge social circles, dozens of stupid instagram photos. They don't care about our suffering. Although they have all power in their hands to save so many men, they don't give a slightest fuck about them. And after all of that, they wonder why there are so many of us who hate them

True. Foids hated me before i hated them. THEY DREW FIRST BLOOD, NOT ME!!!!

They are narcissists who only care about what you do for them.

I totally understand your pain. Every foid I've ever approached has always turned me down. I know that if I were tall and even moderately attractive they'd give me a shot. Hope currys are right about reincarnation

I totally understand your pain. Every foid I've ever approached has always turned me down. I know that if I were tall and even moderately attractive they'd give me a shot. Hope currys are right about reincarnation
Worthless whores that is what they are

They could also agree to go on a date with you. Then ghost you after that one date leaving you to wonder the rest of your life want you did wrong. When the answers is: you weren’t Chad.

OP try working on your personality and being a decent human bean

They're complete parasites.

This is foids reaction to me.

They could also agree to go on a date with you. Then ghost you after that one date leaving you to wonder the rest of your life want you did wrong. When the answers is: you weren’t Chad.
you were able to get a date?

you must mog me then

its over

you were able to get a date?

you must mog me then

its over
I’m probably twice your age though. The sexual marketplace wasn’t nearly as bad even as recent as 8 years ago.

I’m probably twice your age though. The sexual marketplace wasn’t nearly as bad even as recent as 8 years ago.
yea that explains it

you probably got it back in the 90s or 2000s

its over for 80% of men now