Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Foids are committing genocide against us to avenge “rape”

VλREN

VλREN

“we will fade away”- CyberPunk 2077cels λ
★★★
I remember a few months ago when the whole male loneliness trend exploded because it simply became impossible to hide, one thing I noticed during all this where the militant foids responses saying that it was deserved because they’re bad people for being potential rapist.

They want all none chad men to become lonely, depressed and atomized, in hopes that they’ll take drugs and then turn into low T zombies.

The whole point is to ensure that they’ll never rebel or rape. Now I never had the desire to rape or see how it would be enjoyable. i simply have way to much empathy and would not want to loose my virginity like that.
But rape would be a reaction to they’re dating choices that leave 80% of men out of the equation, when you force 80% out of the game don’t be surprised when some fight back with rape.

Kinda obvious

All womeme are potential rapists because they would prefer to have sex with animals who can't consent if presented with a choice between a dog and a sub 8 male.

I’ve come to realize women do not actually give a shit about “muh rape.” If they did, you wouldn’t see this type of pearl-clutching behavior from them when an opportunity to slow down the rape rates in their countries finally emerges:

You can’t be fighting tooth-and-nail to import nationalities of men that disproportionately account for incidents of rape yet also posting retarded “man or bear” propaganda on the internet and generally trying to hold men as a collective responsible for increasing rape rates in recent times. It just doesn’t make sense.

I think in the minds of 1st world white women, rape rates are merely something they can use to both justify their persecution complex and guilt-trip men into bending over backwards for them (more than they already naturally do). Even with the current demographic situations in 1st world nations, most white women are still *relatively* safe, since most live in neighborhoods without many ethnics and are generally much better off than 3rd world women. A decrease in the rape rate would just give them one less thing to cry about, and that would be awful for them, considering how much women love complaining

No, foids and chads are comming genocide agaisnt us because they control the world and are evil

Not really, foids dont give a shit about outcasted subhumans like you, me and the guys here.

I’ve come to realize women do not actually give a shit about “muh rape.” If they did, you wouldn’t see this type of pearl-clutching behavior from them when an opportunity to slow down the rape rates in their countries finally emerges:
View attachment 1178997

You can’t be fighting tooth-and-nail to import nationalities of men that disproportionately account for incidents of rape yet also posting retarded “man or bear” propaganda on the internet and generally trying to hold men as a collective responsible for increasing rape rates in recent times. It just doesn’t make sense.

I think in the minds of 1st world white women, rape rates are merely something they can use to both justify their persecution complex and guilt-trip men into bending over backwards for them (more than they already naturally do). Even with the current demographic situations in 1st world nations, most white women are still *relatively* safe, since most live in neighborhoods without many ethnics and are generally much better off than 3rd world women. A decrease in the rape rate would just give them one less thing to cry about, and that would be awful for them, considering how much women love complaining
You hit the nail on the head

This is all gay
But rape would be a reaction to they’re dating choices that leave 80% of men out of the equation, when you force 80% out of the game don’t be surprised when some fight back with rape.
This. the problem will solve itself because at some point there will be too many men willing to rape than men opposed to rape. When that time comes, you'd better be ready for a major societal shift.

meanwhile they love chad regardless if he's a rapist

View attachment 1178997

No bro it's because a large amount of migrants are women. If they said they'd ship only the men back to my continent(shitty continent). They will care less and would infact support this
You're just slow, they dont want their fellow women to suffer while the migrant dad can go to hell for all they care.

I'm starting to think maybe rape is natural

I mean foids are dumb and only want 20% of guys, so if you were one of the 80% how would you reproduce with a foid if you did not rape them?

There was no nichemaxxing like statusmaxxing or moneymaxxing thousands of years ago, you had to rape

And thats why foid orgasms from rape

Still wouldnt rape because who cares about passing on your genes or whatever but I can see it being natural to an extent which is sad honestly

You're just slow
No reason to engage with some Tiktok “blackpiller” arguing in bad faith. Slit your wrist and die, you retarded baboon

Last edited:
No reason to engage with some Tiktok “blackpiller” arguing in bad faith. Slit your wrist and die, you retarded baboon
Dawg how am I retarded?
I'm simply stating the fact that the reason for them being against sending them back to the shitholes that the women will be affected.

From what I've seen women vote more liberal country is what I've seen also third world countries dumbass.

Women in the western world dont care about the culture or upholding the culture of the country I'm speaking from the perspective of an ethnic majority in a country

Why save those who dont want to be saved?

Also what in my argument is arguing in bad faith?

Ya don’t even have to rape anybody to be called a rapist. People are so low IQ & retarded.

I once had an argument with a Reddit soy and he couldn’t find a single instance of an incel raping ever. Foids want to exact revenge on us for the things men they find attractive.

You're washed then
You failed to engage my argument yet again
There’s no reason to engage with the arguments of someone who can’t even speak proper English. At least display an IQ above 80 to be taken seriously on here

There’s no reason to engage with the arguments of someone who can’t even speak proper English. At least display an IQ above 80 to be taken seriously on here
No,that sounds like you have no valid criticism against my argument so you resort to attacking my character instead which is a room temperature IQ tactic.

No,that sounds like you have no valid criticism against my argument so you resort to attacking my character instead which is a room temperature IQ tactic.
No you stupid nigger, just learn to talk properly; it’s really not that hard. I don’t even know your arguments to criticize them because I did not read either of those posts you wrote in chimpish

No you stupid nigger, just learn to talk properly; it’s really not that hard. I don’t even know your arguments to criticize them because I did not read either of those posts you wrote in chimpish
No way you said I wrote in chimpish
Most English speakers on this forum could actually read and understand what I'm saying
You're getting pressed by me asking what is wrong in what I said

I'm not white
Again you fail to address my argument.
Toilet-tier reading comprehension; I never called you white.

@Fat Link @TheProphetMuscle I know he technically hasn’t broken any rules, but this guy’s been talking in literal nigspeak and otherwise making it clear he’s a zoomer normie who found the blackpill on TikTok. Your choice to ban him or not, but I seriously think you should consider the effect that allowing users like this to stick around here will have on the quality of discussion. Whatever the case may be, he’s going on my ignore list either way :feelskek:

@DarkStarDown JFuckingL at the state of this forum

Not really, foids dont give a shit about outcasted subhumans like you, me and the guys here.
Even the Whites & Blacks here? Because according to you, neither can be Incel.

@Fat Link @TheProphetMuscle I know he technically hasn’t broken any rules, but this guy’s been talking in literal nigspeak and otherwise making it clear he’s a zoomer normie who found the blackpill on TikTok. Your choice to ban him or not, but I seriously think you should consider the effect that allowing users like this to stick around here will have on the quality of discussion. Whatever the case may be, he’s going on my ignore list either way :feelskek:

Yup, another tik-tok GrAYnigger

You haven't addressed my argument yet again.
All you have done is ignore what I wrote, and you kept focusing on me been black.(which I dont see how it's an issue)
You've kept dodging my argument and you are trying to get me banned.
That's just been a bitch but hey man maybe it's just me:feelsYall:

But you can keep coping if you want
Also foids insult the person's character when presented with an argument that challenges their worldview, funny how that works:lul:

Even the Whites & Blacks here? Because according to you, neither can be Incel.

Yup, another tik-tok GrAYnigger
Blacks can be incel, in fact they are the least desired race according to data

for Whites on the other hand..

I'm pointing what I think are flaws in his argument
He just resorts to attack me and my character which is a low IQ debate tactic.
If you have to attack someone personally instead of their arguments then you already lost

Blacks can be incel, in fact they are the least desired race according to data

for Whites on the other hand..
complete 180 from what you said some months back

I remember a few months ago when the whole male loneliness trend exploded because it simply became impossible to hide, one thing I noticed during all this where the militant foids responses saying that it was deserved because they’re bad people for being potential rapist.

They want all none chad men to become lonely, depressed and atomized, in hopes that they’ll take drugs and then turn into low T zombies.

The whole point is to ensure that they’ll never rebel or rape. Now I never had the desire to rape or see how it would be enjoyable. i simply have way to much empathy and would not want to loose my virginity like that.

Kinda obvious
The name of the thread reminds me of this dumb ass thing were internet people on I think youtube would simp for Kim John Uns sister ,Kim Yo John. Kim Yo, the sister was known for being way more savage aprently then Kim John Un.

Most people won't breed in fact this has helped me to compare this to job creation (relying on 1 demographic for each pressing issue) the rich to create jobs and the poor to continue breeding (4+ kids).

The childless will be the underclass supporting their respective nation's economy's until they die.