Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Foids are becoming Failures at a rapid rate

• Thread starter Deleted member 16390
  • Start date
Deleted member 16390

Deleted member 16390

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
-
Am from the school thought that believe choices, decisions, and actions will have its consequences, whether those consequences be profitable or not.
Just as inceldom /failures in men are rising, so are the failures of foids.

as of 2018, in the U.S.A. 33.6% of foids age 30-34 never had a live birth(dead aborted babies don't count),
which mean they havent helped a man carry on his DNA lineage, and not replacing population, need at least 2.1 child per Foid.
by that age my maternal grandma already had 13 of her own, but bled to death after giving birth to the 13th child, and some of her sons was able to have sons of their own.

These Foids system are so damaged that even if they have any child later in their upper 30's, the son will probably end up being incel, Down Syndrome males who have high sterile rate, and all sort of other undesirables.

Also with the rise of single motherhood, a lot of their male offsprings are either incels, criminals being locked up, murderers , died early death without offspring of their own , drugs OD, accidents, murder victims, gangbanging etc... making the mothers failures.

The thing is they consider that a success. They are living young wild n free baby!!!

as of 2018, in the U.S.A. 33.6% of foids age 30-34 never had a live birth(dead aborted babies don't count),
The worst part is that this seems surprisingly high. I don't think it can just be me. If this is what 33% childlessness for women aged 30-34 looks like, the future is going to be a nightmare.

The worst part is that this seems surprisingly high. I don't think it can just be me. If this is what 33% childlessness for women aged 30-34 looks like, the future is going to be a nightmare.

The rate for white Anglo Foid can be as high as 50% actually.
lets look at this scenario according to demographic of U.S. (70% white anglo, 30% ethnics)
30 Ethnic Foids all have child in that age range, 33.6 of Anglo Foids have child, 36.4 Anglo Foids are childless.
So 33.6/70 is close to 50%

JFL they can't even succeed at the one thing they're designed to do.

Women are reproducing at a later age increasing the chance of their son getting autism, leading to more incels in the future, further increasing the suicide gender gap.

I'd like to see the suicide rate for foids shoot way up. We need to find ways to turn them into alcoholics, or get them hooked on heroin. That would be life fuel.

The rate for white Anglo Foid can be as high as 50% actually.
lets look at this scenario according to demographic of U.S. (70% white anglo, 30% ethnics)
30 Ethnic Foids all have child in that age range, 33.6 of Anglo Foids have child, 36.4 Anglo Foids are childless.
So 33.6/70 is close to 50%

oops I got it flip flopped , scenario should be 33.6 anglo childless , 36.4 with child will come close to that 50% childless ratio.

Foids have window of age 14-30 to have healthy and hopefully non criminal children if they pick good fathers,
after 30 risk go up exponentially, apparently they are failing bad,yet no one want to point that out in public,
some politicians are reversing their genocidal abortion policies, not enough to stop this collapse.

cope, feminism will prop them up for decades to come.

It is high. In most non-western countries, you are doomed for life as a woman in that age range if you aren't married and have children at that point.
In tradional countries like China and Islamic countries, people will assume that you've been whoring around in your prime and that's why you aren't married. And since men there still value virginity (unlike 'men' in the cucked west), a woman will have nearly zero chance of finding a man to marry her at that point. The only exceptions are childless widows.

It is high. In most non-western countries, you are doomed for life as a woman in that age range if you aren't married and have children at that point.
In tradional countries like China and Islamic countries, people will assume that you've been whoring around in your prime and that's why you aren't married. And since men there still value virginity (unlike 'men' in the cucked west), a woman will have nearly zero chance of finding a man to marry her at that point. The only exceptions are childless widows.

The current virginity rate for 1st time bride in America is 5%, lets add another 5% say for those who been with their current groom before the wedding/marriage certificate etc..

so even at 10% meaning 90%+ of the husbands are cucked already.
so am sure traditional countries are not so cucked. their bride virginity rate is probably closer to 90% at least.

I'm in my 30s, there's tons of foids my age who are settling into cat-ladyhood. Society is praising them, telling them to cope with #badazzzbitchezzzz bullshit. I'm happy for it, tbh, even though society will continue to support and coddle them and tell them that their depression is the fault of muh patriarchy.

so am sure traditional countries are not so cucked. their bride virginity rate is probably closer to 90% at least.
Depends on the country but I'd say in some Islamic countries it's probably close to 100%. You've got to realise that promiscuity is not the norm for women if they're raised in a society that isn't hypersexualised like so many western societies. Imagine the type of society that your grandmother lived in, where women sometimes didn't even learn about sex until they were already adults, that's what a lot of Islamic countries are still like. And I'm sure there's countries in Central-Asia and East-Asia that are still like that as well, steppe nations like Mongolia and Kazakhstan which are not affected by westernization due to it not being compatible with the lifestyles of its people.
I'm happy for it, tbh
Yeah, it's probably for the best that these women won't raise children. It might also clean up the genepool a bit; submissive married women have more children than slutty career-women so perhaps the future generations of women will be less slutty than the current ones.

Women shouldn't be allowed to have children past 30

Just wait until it all comes crashing down. No one will be there to help them.
Unfortunately, the entirety of society will be there to help them. Every male taxpayer is a betabuxxer in the end.
Women shouldn't be allowed to have children past 30
So many foids my age or older are childless but talking about getting a friend or sperm donor to make them single mothers of retarded powderedegg babies before their clock stops ticking. The generation of kids being made by millennials right now are going to be the most literally retarded generation ever.

I'd like to see the suicide rate for foids shoot way up. We need to find ways to turn them into alcoholics, or get them hooked on heroin. That would be life fuel.
Good idea bro

the standards for everything is lowered to help bring more foids to male industries. foid soldiers do less exercise to qualify as a soldier and even have males carry there backpacks. college was dumbed down so foids and niggers could get a degree. foids get jobs when there less quialified than males for the same job and still have the audacity to say they arent paid enough.

ISLAM WILL WIN

ISLAM WILL WIN

Mecca's me
But seriously, this little kosher experiment in whore rights has been nothing short of absolute disaster for western society.

Mecca's me
But seriously, this little kosher experiment in whore rights has been nothing short of absolute disaster for western society.
That's what they want though, destroy the white race so another Hitler scenario can never manifest, pollute the fuck outta it, they'll use third world immigration among other things but if they think they'll be able to get the Muslims on the leash & wagecuck under them they're in for a very rude awakening.

I don't believe that foids become failures by conventional standards. They are failures according to what they perceive as "success" on social media. Take the having children example. A woman can do what she wants and go childless up to say 30 and then the next day decide "I can't leave it any longer" or simply decide that she wants to join her friends on Facebook who are all announcing pregnancies. She then immediately dips into her pool of options to get a father for her child. She's pregnant by the time the year is out and has a child or two more by 35, married by 40. So in 5 years she acquired a ready made family just like that. If the man who fathered the children is not good father or husband material she goes it alone as a "strong single mother" and there is zero issues. Some will simply come off birth control and just still continue fucking random Chads from their phone until they get pregnant. That's how easy it is for women.

A man in the same scenario cannot turn around the purpose/direction of his life that quickly. No oldcel on here can do that.