Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids are attention whores, this one was punished for her sins.

how the fuck is a blind girl going to read that to respond?
foid IQ

Oh no, how will she categorize guys by looks now? Will she have a friend along to tell her who's ugly?

foid IQ
LUL

Also

"Why would any guy want a girl who is going to need extra steps in doing everything?"

Translation: Why would a chad commit to me? Vast majority of men would willingly take care of his woman with no complaints.

Cope. Her life will still be easier than anyone on this forum. She is still chad only.

Not being able to see good genetics terrifies her.

LUL

Also

"Why would any guy want a girl who is going to need extra steps in doing everything?"

Translation: Why would a chad commit to me? Vast majority of men would willingly take care of his woman with no complaints.
i'd be happy to put a foid on a leash and lead her around the park if she agreed.
i also assume a blind girl is also less costly for a chad b/c you don't have to take her to visually stimulating places, etc.
Braille dots
she wasn't thinking of that, though. she thought blind girls could read her comment.

Not being able to see good genetics terrifies her.
This is cope. There are studies of blind women who are still disgusted by bad genes when they feel a man's bad chin. They can even detect a man's T by smell, and of course she can also hear your voice.

foid IQ
Every operating system supports screen readers for vision impaired users.

Every operating system supports screen readers for vision impaired users.
i doubt she went that far in her thinking process, tbh.
she just thought blind girls could read.

This is cope. There are studies of blind women who are still disgusted by bad genes when they feel a man's bad chin. They can even detect a man's T by smell, and of course she can also hear your voice.
I misread something she wrote, yeah not even blind are they going to lower their standards tbh

Brootal. I imagine being blind is worse than being alone your whole life.
She will still be able to get to simp to be with her, cause foids are still on just exist mode.

foid IQ
she said she's going blind, she isn't already fully blind.