Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Foids are all pathological liars

lexapro

lexapro

Greycel
Foids are always going to be pathological liars. I thought this female I had befriended would be the light at the end of the tunnel for my 19-year streak of miserable loneliness. This whore knew what she was doing; she would stare at me, flirt with me, purposefully spend time with me. She knew she was playing with my emotions. Of course, I thought something would come of it. I thought my efforts in improving myself had really paid off.

Of course, I was denied when I even merely alluded to sex the first time. This cunt laughed at me. I figured to hold out hope, like a fool. Once I legitimately asked her to engage in some form of romance, the fucking stuck-up foid blocked me. God, I should have known: there are never exceptions. I hate them. She got joy out of manipulating me. I’m sure she’s laughing about me right now with her mindless bitch friends.

You want to know the worst part? What really makes my blood boil is that she reposted a TikTok (call me pathetic for looking at her TikTok, whatever, I was in a dark place) that was some kind of meme about liking nerdy, autistic guys who’ve “never felt the touch of a woman”. This deceitful slut. People wonder why the male suicide rates are so high but don’t question the behavior from foids like this. Do females get off on lying? Why do they carry out such brutal psychological violence day after day and expect men to not reach their last straw?

I hate them with every fiber of my being. I give up. They’re all the same. I’ll never ascend. I know I'm being pathetic and sorry for myself, but I think it's actually over for me.

Bafriended? :dafuckfeels: She would flirt and stare at you?

Bafriended? :dafuckfeels: She would flirt and stare at you?
Promise I'm not a fakecel-- upon further questioning of her acquaintances, I realized that that's just how she is. Always making eyes at anyone for shits and giggles. I was no exception to her manipulation.

You want to know the worst part? What really makes my blood boil is that she reposted a TikTok (call me pathetic for looking at her TikTok, whatever, I was in a dark place) that was some kind of meme about liking nerdy, autistic guys who’ve “never felt the touch of a woman”. This deceitful slut. People wonder why the male suicide rates are so high but don’t question the behavior from foids like this. Do females get off on lying? Why do they carry out such brutal psychological violence day after day and expect men to not reach their last straw?
watch what they do, not what they say

that girl who likes lonely nerdy autistic guys would date a 62 IQ guy from the football team over anyone else

She means Chad who wears glasses, not you.