Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids and troons lose their mind over Jordan Peterson

TwoXchromosome the subreddit full of larps and retarded feminazi foids

A feminazi is enraged that not everyone shares the exact same views as her. So nothing new. What a moronic braindead cunt!

Reddit is facebook for zoomers.

Kikerson is barely misogynist, the stuff he says is just surface level

Kikerson is barely misogynist, the stuff he says is just surface level
Yep, but the foids can't stand anything vaguely pro man. "All muh men must be evil and lonely depressed men don't matter and should kill themselves!"

Yep, but the foids can't stand anything vaguely pro man. "All muh men must be evil and lonely depressed men don't matter and should kill themselves!"
I don't understand how they get mad at kikerson's statements when it's just basic truths. If they heard stuff from true misogynists they would probably lose their mind

I don't understand how they get mad at kikerson's statements when it's just basic truths. If they heard stuff from true misogynists they would probably lose their mind
Exactly. If any of us were in a room with them and dropped some truth bombs they'd probably attempt to rip their eardrums out.

All of what juden says is basic walking on egg shill stuff, but it gets them that mad. Really shows how an androcentric revolution is a MUST.

They don't understand what a fact is because they have inferior female brains.