Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids and their trendy music always make me filled with spite.

ColdJustice

ColdJustice

Monarch
Don't get me wrong, I can't expect every single woman to enjoy metal or what I like. But I would like if it was Rap, Indie or something unique instead of the garbage they adore. Its all pop music and whatever is trendy at the moment. They truly are all apart of a disgusting herd, for they cannot even have a unique music taste. They will remain meek forever.

Don't get me wrong, I can't expect every single woman to enjoy metal or what I like. But I would like if it was Rap, Indie or something unique instead of the garbage they adore. Its all pop music and whatever is trendy at the moment. They truly are all apart of a disgusting herd, for they cannot even have a unique music taste. They will remain meek forever.
all they listen to is some whore party music bs that further encourages them to whore around

all they listen to is some whore party music bs that further encourages them to whore around
Agreed. Promiscuous, Soulless and Ridiculous "Music" to encourage even more debauchery in the tainted gender.

Agreed. Promiscuous, Soulless and Ridiculous "Music" to encourage even more debauchery in the tainted gender.
gosh, day in and day out i get angrier and angrier, what kind of bomb exists that ticks but does not explode.

Very true. Women like what they are told to like. At least men are capable of seeking out new things and enjoying something for it's own sake, not because it will give us social clout or something.

Very true. Women like what they are told to like. At least men are capable of seeking out new things and enjoying something for it's own sake, not because it will give us social clout or something.
They are like replicas, or drones in a insect hive. Following the most basic of instincts and copying the inveracious vixens that came before them.

Its always some pop music about chad

foids have bad taste

Exactly. They listen to shit like Taylor Swift, Olivia Rodrigo, Ice Spice, Sexy Red, Ariana Grande, Justin Bieber, and Drake, not real music. Those “artists” need to be publicly executed.