Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Foids and their clothing

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
"Just because I dress that way it doesn't mean that I want to be seen as a sex object!" - your actions don't mirror your words. You want to be seen as a sex object but only by attractive men and not by undesirables.
There are clothes with a certain meaning (=connotation). An SS uniform is not something that is neutral, if you walk around in an SS uniform you have to be retarded to think that you are seen as anything other than a Nazi. The same thing goes for extremely slutty clothes.
"It's just comfortable!" - yes, the tanga that penetrates your butthole and the feet mutilation machines called high heels look very comfortable, how stupid do you think that men are? You do it to impress chad and complain because other males you consider to be beneath your level have the audacity to have biological imperatives.

Yeah, they are entitled to dress like a prostitute but you're not allowed to notice it.

ironically they'll kvetch if men show their bellies in the summer or some even when you wear shorts
meanwhile they put like two pieces of string over their tits and pussies and call it clothing

ironically they'll kvetch if men show their bellies in the summer or some even when you wear shorts
meanwhile they put like two pieces of string over their tits and pussies and call it clothing
This. And elegant choice of words. Furthermore, when a man walks around with no clothes on his chest he is open that he wants to show off. A man is honest with his intentions at least.

Every piece of foid clothing exists to showcase skin. Has nothing to do with comfort. Even their shoes are meant to expose ankles and whatever the top part of the foot is called. JFL.

"Just because I dress that way it doesn't mean that I want to be seen as a sex object!" - your actions don't mirror your words. You want to be seen as a sex object but only by attractive men and not by undesirables.
There are clothes with a certain meaning (=connotation). An SS uniform is not something that is neutral, if you walk around in an SS uniform you have to be retarded to think that you are seen as anything other than a Nazi. The same thing goes for extremely slutty clothes.
"It's just comfortable!" - yes, the tanga that penetrates your butthole and the feet mutilation machines called high heels look very comfortable, how stupid do you think that men are? You do it to impress chad and complain because other males you consider to be beneath your level have the audacity to have biological imperatives.
they repited to themselfs that sort of bullshit so many times that they actually half believe in it allready.
Still, they are whores and if they act degenerate with no consecuences so should we.
JBs do that too, and all the time.
Yeah, they are entitled to dress like a prostitute but you're not allowed to notice it.
how are Jbs entitled to dress like prostitutes if im not allowd to fuck them??
Dont they said they are kids? Why they dont force them to behabe like kids?

I will stare

They aren't sluts, for you.

They are sluts for Chad. Foids want you to "know your place".

They are sluts for Chad. Foids want you to "know your place".

Yes. That's why I always kept my "strap":

Strap

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back