Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Foids and their clothing in public

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
The way many foids dress to universities, shopping, public transport (in warm weather) is equivalent to, in terms of percentage of skin coverage, to a guy walking around in a sleeves shirt/wife beater and boxer-briefs. Yet if a dude does this, he's a "creep/pervert" (unless he's a gigachad, then he'll become an instant web celebrity). I'm in favor of people dressing how they like, but Western society only applies this rule to women. A man can't use the excuse "I want to be comfortable" to walk into class in a t-shirt, boxers and sandals.

foids purposely like to torture men (especially incels) by doing this. One of many reasons why i HATE the summer

I really hate see them dressing like whores and yet want us respect them. no bitch i never respect a whore

Islam got it right with burqas.

Women used to dress with modesty and class. Feminism and the “women’s liberation movement” fucked it all up. Now girls as young as 13 are already dressing like whores for Chad.

Islam got it right with burqas.
No man.

I just have a problem with the hypocrisy - foids dressing like sluts and then complaining when they get treated like sluts.

They get too "comfortable" and need to be made as uncomfortable as possible for it.

Slut shaming is good.

I hate seeing foids with tight fitting clothing and cleavage (and lots of it). Then, my dick gets hard while I'm doing whatever I'm doing, or I get distracted and start thinking of sex with the foid in mind right then and there, and then shit, I get a 62 on my exam because I can't fucking focus.

"it's more comfortable!" so is wearing nothing at all

yeah it's kind of weird how accepted it is for foids to wear tight clothing, yet society can't handle men dressing the same way it's suddenly a creepy pervert.

initiate female genocide
NOW

I was in a nightclub once and some girls legit hard bras on. Fucking whores. It's like I went there with my boxers only