Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Foids and normies only live in the present moment

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
That's how they are so psychopathic and easy going.

I wish I was like that man. It feels like my brain never stops thinking about other things

Anyone who shills to be in the “present moment” are retards. There’s nothing good about it imho. Sure you can be a mindless ZOGbot goon if you want but I hate people who try to psyop others into it

Anyone who shills to be in the “present moment” are retards. There’s nothing good about it imho. Sure you can be a mindless ZOGbot goon if you want but I hate people who try to psyop others into it
The better state is pure focus. Focus = everything

Well me and him share a lot of facial similarities. At least I'm fully white though.
ER was kind of autistic and autists have similar facial features and just that sort of look idk how to describe. I share some of ER’s facial features like recessed chin and his nose and his big head compared to the rest of his body

ER was kind of autistic and autists have similar facial features and just that sort of look idk how to describe. I share some of ER’s facial features like recessed chin and his nose and his big head compared to the rest of his body
I've noticed in vids we all just have the same awkward movements. No wonder normies can tell right away. I used to get made fun of as a kid for running weird.