Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids and Landwhales..will use shitchat filters and fakeup and will think they are hot shit.

• Thread starter NothinButAComedy
  • Start date
NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
Notice How I said foids and landwhales thats because landwhales are an entirely different species of their own....they aren't even human and I make sure to check them and let them know that their place is beneath me a subhuman ...a lower life form ...I disrespect them before they disrespect me...

Only hot foid i know is Angelina Jolie (even if she does cucked shit like bring refugees) the rest are all subhumans just like us.

Second one looks disgusting with makeup. Like a pig tranny.

Jesus Fat Beliga Landwhakes are so repulsive and repugnant jeez imagine giving birth to a baby raising is for 18yrs just for that vronenberg to pop out.

I'm laughing if that last one thinks at 7 seconds and onward looks good. Actually, all of them gradually got worse the video went on.
Only hot foid i know is Angelina Jolie (even if she does cucked shit like bring refugees) the rest are all subhumans just like us.
You find Jolie hot?

Won't click honestly.

She looks like a shemale
Go watch shit when she was younger like Tomb Raider or The tourist. If she ain't hot to you then you gay my guy. But yes the wall hit her hard.

They all look worse with fakeup, are they saying fakeup is bad or do they lack self awareness?

First one is cute, we don’t see her frame though, but potential Stacy