Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foids and arranged marriages

D

Dagger

Greycel
A distant relative of mine was forced to marry a beta incel and a few months later when I see her she is depressed and crushed as well as pregnant. This is obviously because she couldn’t be with a chad hahaha. And to think of it women forced into marriage with some nerd incel always seem to be depressed and humbled. Stupid curry foids.

Cunts deserve this, but men deserve better wifes than those cunts

I wish that foids didnt force men to set up arranged marriages, since the entire concept and reality of the practice is cold and saddening.

ironically the fact that she is depressed means she is one of the nicer foids.

a bad one would be happy since she knows she can divorce anytime for cash and prizes

I don't think a reconciliation between the sexes is even possible.

Polygamy = women thrive, while men suffer.
Enforced monogamy = men thrive while women suffer.

Is a compromise even possible? Still hilarious and uplifting to see arranged marriage foids suffer.

Is a compromise even possible? Still hilarious and uplifting to see arranged marriage foids suffer.
Men are the leaders. We are the ones who create order in the world and understand justice. We all need a woman. The compromise is that we don't shag other people either. Monogamy is totally fair. Women suffer no matter what they choose to do because chaos is in their nature.

Foids suffer either way because Chads don't want to commit. Imagine a Becky doing all the most degrading stuff (drinking cum and piss, anal, ...) to satisfy the Chad, and then the dude just dumps her for another Becky.

Hahaha.

Foids are shit

either dominate or be dominated
i'd prefer domination of men over foids tbh

I wish that foids didnt force men to set up arranged marriages, since the entire concept and reality of the practice is cold and saddening.
yeah I see this with my parents.

Men are the leaders. We are the ones who create order in the world and understand justice. We all need a woman. The compromise is that we don't shag other people either. Monogamy is totally fair. Women suffer no matter what they choose to do because chaos is in their nature.

This is good, but men also have chaos in their nature as well.

Tesla IQ.