Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids and anime

partycat

partycat

Recruit
★★★★
Do any of you know of any decent females who like anime? Would you date/sleep with a foid who was into anime even if she was retarded or uggo? When I was 12 and in school in a small town of just under 20,000 I knew of three chicks who were friends with each other and who were into anime, they were all middle-class.

One was blonde but too tall and also fat, ugly, insecure and an emotional predator basically a soigirl/bugwoman. She was into Sailormoon, Naruto, Love Hina, Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy 7, and also the MCU.

The other was also quite tall and ugly with a large mole above her upper lip and an outright psycho who once brought a teddy bear filled with pins she had stuck into it in a paper coffin into school, she also wrote a poem about how her older sister had sex with their cat (catpill?), I still don't know if that actually happened, also her father was abusive towards her I think and possibly molested her. When we first met she was cold towards me and didn't like it when I tried to act confident. She was into Lain, No More Heroes, Naruto, Inuyasha.

The third was short with a nice petite body but a hideous face, also a hapa (Canada/Netherlands) who prob suffered mentally the most due to not having genetic heritage in our country like me and the first two girls. She was into Ghibli, Fruits Basket, .hack, Naruto, Ouran, Bleach.

Might have been age, but one thing these chicks had in common was that they were sexually repressed and were threatened by male sexuality.

The first chick went to a nearby uni and is now a teacher or TA, not sure about her bodycount but she is single and prob on track to becoming a lonely cat lady.

The second chick went to a different nearby uni and prob bounced around a bunch of different dudes, but she settled with one and lives and works in a different town.

The third chick moved to the capital for uni and became the town bicycle for dudes she was friends or living with. I went to see her once, she treated me with contempt probably because she thought I was below her now she was getting Chad cock regularly.

Are there any decent-looking normal chicks who like anime or is it only social retards and uggos? Would you date/sleep with a foid who was into anime even if she was retarded or uggo?

Majority of foids nowadays don't even watch it. They just use the title to bait simps and beta orbiters on social media and onlyfans because it's quirky and different.

Anime is slowly becoming a normie interest now, everyone watches it.

AWALT is AWALT. There are no unicorns. I would be okay with my looksmatch weeb girl, but chad only.

Do any of you know of any decent females who like anime?
>assuming I know a female
One was blonde but too tall and also fat, ugly, insecure and an emotional predator basically a soigirl/bugwoman. She was into Sailormoon, Naruto, Love Hina, Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy 7, and also the MCU.

The other was also quite tall and ugly with a large mole above her upper lip and an outright psycho who once brought a teddy bear filled with pins she had stuck into it in a paper coffin into school, she also wrote a poem about how her older sister had sex with their cat (catpill?), I still don't know if that actually happened, also her father was abusive towards her I think and possibly molested her. When we first met she was cold towards me and didn't like it when I tried to act confident. She was into Lain, No More Heroes, Naruto, Inuyasha.

The third was short with a nice petite body but a hideous face, also a hapa (Canada/Netherlands) who prob suffered mentally the most due to not having genetic heritage in our country like me and the first two girls. She was into Ghibli, Fruits Basket, .hack, Naruto, Ouran, Bleach.
I notice that many of the foids that were weebs in my school were aspie af, socially unaware, cringey, mentally damaged, and often subhuman. That's not as much the case anymore because anime is becoming waaay more accepted nowadays then back then, which means normies like it now. Mind you they used to ridicule us for liking it.
Might have been age, but one thing these chicks had in common was that they were sexually repressed and were threatened by male sexuality.

The first chick went to a nearby uni and is now a teacher or TA, not sure about her bodycount but she is single and prob on track to becoming a lonely cat lady.

The second chick went to a different nearby uni and prob bounced around a bunch of different dudes, but she settled with one and lives and works in a different town.

The third chick moved to the capital for uni and became the town bicycle for dudes she was friends or living with. I went to see her once, she treated me with contempt probably because she thought I was below her now she was getting Chad cock regularly.
They were "sexually repressed" because they were mentally damaged and socially autistic. Every sane man knows to stay far away from those types of foids.

What do you mean by "threatened by male sexuality" btw?

Decent females? Of course not

What do you mean by "threatened by male sexuality" btw?
They seemed to want to be the ones in control of the dudes, they tended to keep away from the Chads who were loud, aggressive and confident and instead looked for feminine or harmless dudes to manipulate. Though they might have looked for Chads in uni

They seemed to want to be the ones in control of the dudes, they tended to keep away from the Chads who were loud, aggressive and confident and instead looked for feminine or harmless dudes to manipulate. Though they might have looked for Chads in uni
I feel like they go for lower value males because they can relate to them more. Chad has better things to do than indulge in low status male copes.

I also feel like most of them snap out of this phase by college, and start pursuing better looking guys because they realize their worth as a foid.
now she was getting Chad cock regularly.

I used to know a couple of them. Honestly they were as good as you can possibly get from a foid nowadays: moderately shy, pretty fuckable, into geeky bullshit like comics, anime and videogames (though not even nearly as fanatic or enthusiastic about it as incels or soyboys) and seemingly didn't care if you're not chad, and not bossy or arrogant at all. They were in somewhat long term relationships when I knew them though, no wonder. I don't know if they are still active anime lovers, but most likely they don't care about that stuff anymore now that they are grown up women of 23-25 yo.

she also wrote a poem about how her older sister had sex with their cat (catpill?)
Catpill

Wouldn't count it out :lul:

Women's interests are so irrelevant it doesn't matter what she does. Just be thin and young ffs.

Not anymore I don't but that's only because I'm a loser and now that we are in quarantine I work from home so literally don't even see females anymore. Haven't talked to anybody at all since March.

But I used to know an anime addict. I'm quite sure I've written about her before since she was my crush for years. I met her when I was 12. We met during a school field trip. I was wearing a DBZ shirt which was noticeable because I was the only boy that was pretty outward about liking anime back in the 90s. Least in my neck of the woods. We went to the IMAX to see some nature documentary. After the movie we had lunch and that is when we met. She walked up to me and said, "Cool shirt!" and I laughed it off because I thought she was mocking me. I said something like, "You don't even know what this is..." or something to that effect. She then named the characters on my shirt and that is when my dick got super hard. She left and went to go eat lunch with her friends and I thought I'd never see her again. As we were leaving I saw her say something to my teacher and then all of a sudden she was in our school bus (she was from a different class) and sitting next to me. For the whole ride back to school we talked about DBZ and hentai. She was asian. Darker variety as she was Filipino. Only child. Had friends but since her parents were very strict she mostly watched anime in her room and secretly watched hentai when they went to bed. I was in love instantly.

She was a bit on the average side when it came to looks when I met her. Didn't have much friends. That is why I think she was into anime so much. And computers in general. Then high school hit and puberty hit her real good. She became a Goddess in my eyes. Became very popular. Stopped watching anime. Was more into fashion and makeup. I still had a crush on her but sadly she became a slut for nigger dick in her Senior year and in college. 20 or so years after high school I saw her on Facebook and she married a white guy like the typical asian slut. Fuck around in her prime then settle down with a nice, proper white man.

I had always envisioned I would meet a "geek" or "nerdy gamer girl" when I was young and make her my girlfriend but females do not love games and anime as males do. They mostly do it for sport. For attention. If they have a Chad/Normie-tier boyfriend that loves anime they will watch it with him so she may know some trivia but it's not something they would do on their own. They may even know about certain games like Fortnite because their younger family members or kids play that game. They never do it purely for the love of said hobby. There is always a secondary objective as to why they are into the things males are.

I have never met a girl into anime who wasn't weird. Then again, I haven't really been friendly with any females since 8th grade.

>implying I'm not ugly