Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious foids always start quarrels and complaints

• Thread starter Deleted member 10150
  • Start date
Deleted member 10150

Deleted member 10150

cRope
-
foids always start quarrels and complaints iwhen waiting in line or when the thing they dont like and start talking shit

Last edited:

being born on tutorial island isn't even enough for them JFL

Women thrive on drama and conflict, prime reason why the first thing they do when they enter your home is nag. If a man's enjoying himself and relaxing he's not acquiring resources and improving her financial situation. I genuinely enjoy doing nothing and sitting around and thinking about shit, always being on a grind ages you and makes you look extra shit. It's funny how random ass women I don't even know seem invested in what I'm doing in my free time

Foids start drama & bullshit over the most retarded, materialistic things. They don't even start quarrels or fights over anything that truly matters.

Foids love petty drama, and the pettier it is, the more they love it.

One thing they can't handle, however, is when it blows back in their faces. They love instigating fights between others, but when called out on it and challenged to put themselves in the arena, they always bitch out.

Especially when on periods. It becomes a completely different creature.

Not only that, but they always blame men, especially Incels for their actions.
Foids love petty drama, and the pettier it is, the more they love it.

One thing they can't handle, however, is when it blows back in their faces. They love instigating fights between others, but when called out on it and challenged to put themselves in the arena, they always bitch out.
That's why we should ignore totally a foid's drama, and ridicule her. Let her alone for God's sake don't give credibility to this attention whore, just as she doesn't give us.

"Um let me speak to your manager"- 40 year old white women at fast food places when comes out .1 seconds late.

Every time I've been in an argument with a female family member, it was never me who initiated the argument and it was always about stupid shit. They will always find something to complain about. Women enjoy arguing.

That's why their husbands die earlier.
To escape.

To women, life is too boring

thats because they want attention of people