Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids always look happy.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
I see depressed men all the time but foids always seem to be happy. Maybe the 63 percent of men are single meme is true. Is there just gonna be massive amounts of men roping? Will society collapse or does nothing ever happen?

Or will we be killed because the elites have no use for us and everything will be taken over by ai?

That's all I ever see too. All the men are depressed and pissed off. While the women are all happy from fucking chads and becoming single mothers. Broken society. Hopefully God will destroy this nation sooner then later.

Is not a fucking meme is the fucking reality
I see depressed men all the time but foids always seem to be happy. Maybe the 63 percent of men are single meme is true. Is there just gonna be massive amounts of men roping? Will society collapse or does nothing ever happen?

Obviously. When you live life on tutorial mode, get treated like an angel and have access to relationships without even working for it, one cannot help but be happy all the time

No they don't. They always look disappointed when they see me. Especially cashiers, and the ones who smile do it because they are new and afraid to lose their job. Foids who are alone often look depressed, staring down at their smartphone, but when they are with friends or BF they often smile.

Obviously. When you live life on tutorial mode, get treated like an angel and have access to relationships without even working for it, one cannot help but be happy all the time
u said it.