Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids always invade and sexualize male spaces

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
Men can never have anything to themselves. In the 80-00s video games for example, were an exclusively male domain. It was seen as the most icky and nerdy thing ever and foids wouldn't be caught near it.

In the 2020s of course, women are streaming themselves gaming Minecraft half naked with cat ear-headphones and making millions from it. It's not about the love for the game of course, it's about money and attention from simps.

Folds will always slither into male spaces of interest and suction money and attention from the gullible males therein. In reality, they don't really have any hobbies, they just infiltrate male hobbies for selfish reasons and cry about any backlash that they face.

Foid = Parasite , Male Spaces / Hobbies = Potential Host , Leech Source . :feelsclown:

This asf, that's why I don't wanna get a "hobby" like normalfags always say. I know if there is even one foid in there I know it's just gonna become the jester-maxxing Olympics. We can't have shit

It's uncontested male attention for just existing, no woman can resist this.
that's why I don't wanna get a "hobby" like normalfags always say.
it's good for you tho

Women will always depend on the man, she follows him everywhere to extract his semen (chad) or his resources (betas).

They are fucking parasites

The only way to eliminate a parasite of this type is to remove its food source. If men distanced themselves from women, things like feminism would not exist, because women would have no one to parasitize and they would not be able to survive on their own.

Women will always depend on the man, she follows him everywhere to extract his semen (chad) or his resources (betas).

They are fucking parasites

The only way to eliminate a parasite of this type is to remove its food source. If men distanced themselves from women, things like feminism would not exist, because women would have no one to parasitize and they would not be able to survive on their own.
Pretty much . They would go insane if man stopped feeding woman unconditiomal Attention

Not even being extremely misogynist gatekeeps foids from entering our spaces. They STILL keep trying to infiltrate our forum.

I'm not defending foids, but male simps are largely responsible for the female takeover of male hobbies