Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Foids always get catered to first

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
Today at the convenience store I was behind a foid paying for some stuff. There were 2 male cashiers but both were trying to help her and talk with her instead of helping me purchase my food. I was on a lunch break at work so I didn't have a lot of time, so this was irritating to say the least. They were obviously trying to flirt since they were asking her all these questions and they gave her one of the objects she wanted to buy for free. Of course these were no Chads so she reluctantly answered the questions and said thank you for the item. (even though they were giving her a free thing she still made a face when his hand touched hers when he was handing her the item) As she was leaving they were still trying to talk to her, ignoring my ass who had been waiting for at least 5 to 10 minutes at this point for them to stop talking. Because they took so long talking to this roasty I was late back to work. If they just treated her like a man and had her pay I wouldn't be in this situation in the first place.

No matter where I go women always get catered to first like what happened here in this situation. Every time I went to a bar women always got their orders taken before the men. People go out of there way to help women all the time, to the point where it is ridiculous. Foids barely have to pay attention in school because males will do all their work for them and the teachers grade them easier. At work men cover for their ass all the time and will give them praise over everything. It always pisses me off when I see some dumb soyboy catering to some foid hes orbiting. All women have to do is exist and they will have some beta loser male trying to help her in every possible way he can.

existing as a female = easy life

and yes u can thank feminism and the bs empowerment movement for deluding and brainwashing men into being orbiting cucks and treating women as they are somehow on a higher level than human.