Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill foids age like milk

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
I google "16 year old girl", "14 year old girl", and "18 year old girl", and the former 2 look much better

DE843FCC 4F29 4768 85E6 514EE1D32E0B

The tomcruisepill destroyed me tbh

I can’t tell the difference tbh. The 14 year olds dress like 18 year old sluts anyway and they both cake on makeup.

The only real upside for 18 year olds is that I can legally look at their tits.

"14 year old girl"
FBI like this post
:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

yes but men are thirsty af so in the end a granny can get dates on tinder.

My father left milk in the fridge for too long and it went sour. Same as me. Fuck my life.

No man. 18-20 is really good tbh.(Note: I don't care for pussy.)

True. Nowadays, at 16 they're already a bit worsened.
Again you are 100% right and have concrete evidence to back it up. These two pictures as you posted gives a good explanation about the topic at hand.
1656657e290d28d085db93c32af7599c1

BrightonSharbino41

Facial features get more masculine as they grow I am not saying she has literally masculine features but definitely more than in the first pictures and one of the most important things is the pores look at the first picture it´s pore free just clean feminine skin and the second one she hasn´t pore free skin anymore.

Last edited:
Just be first theory is real

damn bro that's a nail in the coffin. how will >18yo foids ever recover?

men age like milk too MGTOW COPE

foids aging like milk is the redpill
the blackpill is that men don't care because of the juggernaut, and they still get a million times more sex and affection than you easily

I google "16 year old girl", "14 year old girl", and "18 year old girl", and the former 2 look much better
18 year olds show no sign of aging tbh, seems like you are just attracted to pubescent girls