Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foids admit to blackpill by thirsting over 6'6 on Tinder with no personality

SmartSelect 20220117 235844 DuckDuckGo

Even females use based now. It's over innit?

tall guys have no fucking idea how lucky they are. If only my parents put me on HGH during puberty TO HELP THE FACT I WAS BORN PREMATURELY AND WASNT GROWING

NIGGER FATHER
RETARD MOTHER

FUCK THIS

Watch him waste it on a 5'0 noodle

While Pajeeta is lusting over a tall white Chad her looksmatch is toiling in sugarcane fields.

It's over for currycels @Zer0/∞ @Broly @ilieknothing

Watch him waste it on a 5'0 noodle

Cope, if that actually happened then it is more than likely just an indication of how insane White femoids have become.

He showed his personality, its 6'6

I would get mad at this but I would probably do the same if I was 6’6

tall guys have no fucking idea how lucky they are. If only my parents put me on HGH during puberty TO HELP THE FACT I WAS BORN PREMATURELY AND WASNT GROWING

NIGGER FATHER
RETARD MOTHER

FUCK THIS
Face > height

Of course a curry whore who can't date her own race said that.

Women barely care about height on tinder. It's more of a requirement on their for the women looking for a boyfriend, not something that will make them attracted to you so that they'll swipe/fuck you.

That's why it's just some curry slut that likes a tallfag white.

In the Balkans, 28% of guys under age 30 are 6'3" or taller. It's brutal.