Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids actively listing "looking for a short term relationship" on apps

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
For a woman to be openly admitting to being exclusively looking for a "short term relationship" AKA being fucked and chucked would be scandalous even 20 years ago. Now it's commonplace on dating apps. They're not even hiding it anymore. Of course they all want a long term relationship, that's female nature, but they're trying to lure Chads in with the "I'm open to something casual" and then hoping to "turn" him.

Female "virtue" is completely gone.

Every day I hate women more and more

And when they turn 30 they realize their options are decreasing and they start to look for an idiot to take care of them.
JFL clown world.

For a woman to be openly admitting to being exclusively looking for a "short term relationship" AKA being fucked and chucked would be scandalous even 20 years ago. Now it's commonplace on dating apps. They're not even hiding it anymore. Of course they all want a long term relationship, that's female nature, but they're trying to lure Chads in with the "I'm open to something casual" and then hoping to "turn" him.

I will never understand having sex with complete strangers just because they're attractive, how can you willingly get naked for somebody you hardly know? Women are fucking vile.

Yes
It never existed, men lied on behalf of women, said they were not sexual, becuase they were not feeling lust to the common men.

But in a deeper level, most old texts, including Torah and Quran have several stories about females having desires for short term relationships.

Yes

It never existed, men lied on behalf of women, said they were not sexual, becuase they were not feeling lust to the common men.

But in a deeper level, most old texts, including Torah and Quran have several stories about females having desires for short term relationships.
they just want to be a concubine for chad lmao