Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foids account for skyrocketing record number of 1st time gun buyers

• Thread starter Deleted member 16390
  • Start date
Deleted member 16390

Deleted member 16390

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
-
Apparently american foids are fed up and its all out war against ugly,short, non nt, non white men etc.. and are now packing heats.
If you are sub 7, dont look at foids, dont approach them, dont talk to them.
You wont have to pass go, collect $200 nor fear going to jail and getting raped bi Tyrone etc..
They are just gonna cap you and put you out of your miseries.

Also because of increasing violent black on black crimes, up 40% in many cities, 1st time black gun buyers are cleaning out walmarts and academy stores to fight back against black criminals.

America is a shit hole

I unironically think everyone on earth needs an AR-15, especially incels

I'm pretty sure the figures you're looking at are in response to rioters, not ugly people.

12.1 millions americans bought guns this year in the first 7 months. 5 million or 40% of those are 1st time buyers.

African american men and women, despite being only 13% of population account for 58% of people who legally bought guns.

Gun sales usually go up in an election year.

I'm pretty sure the figures you're looking at are in response to rioters, not ugly people.
Foids will shoot an ugly guy and then they will cry he is a menacing rioter.

Foid cops will more likely use guns to shoot men since protocol now prevent cops from using choke holds or martial art.

A male cop can use his physical strength and speed to apprehend /deescalate situations.
Foid cops are more limited, they will go for their guns 1st.

Last edited:
Foids will shoot an ugly guy and then they will cry he is a menacing rioter.

Foid cops will more likely use guns to shoot men since protocol now prevent cops from using choke holds or martial art.

A male cop can use his physical strength to apprehend /deescalate situations.
Foid cops are more limited, they will go for their guns 1st.

These are reactions to the rioters. Except that "Foids will shoot an ugly guy" part. I see no evidence of that.

These are reactions to the rioters. Except that "Foids will shoot an ugly guy" part. I see no evidence of that.
Well the majority of male rioters are poor, low status, ugly men.

You dont see good looking guys 7+ with posh white collar jobs rioting and looting .

Foids will lump all males who are sub 7 as undesirable annoyances and will have no problem wasting them. Unless you are 7+ /10 tall white males, keep at least 10 feet away from all foids.

Well the majority of male rioters are poor, low status, ugly men.

You dont see good looking guys 7+ with posh white collar jobs rioting and looting .

Foids will lump all males who are sub 7 as undesirable annoyances and will have no problem wasting them. Unless you are 7+ /10 tall white males, keep at least 10 feet away from all foids.

They're not shot specifically for being ugly, they're shot for being rioters. Or assumed to be rioters.

Ironically ITcels who are definitely anti-2nd amendment leftists would buy a gun to shot us on sight and claim it was in self-defense then file accusations that we were gonna rape or kill someone. They would be that vile and wouldn't hesitate to do seeing as they aren't above raping 7 year olds.

Qss
They're not shot specifically for being ugly, they're shot for being rioters. Or assumed to be rioters.
Am not saying any male is being shot by civillan foids with gun right now, am just warning ugly , sub 7 men to stay away so you wont become a statistic.

Qss
Am not saying any male is being shot by civillan foids with gun right now, am just warning ugly , sub 7 men to stay away so you wont become a statistic.
Yup.
The only kind of foids you want to be near as an ugly male are the sexdoll foids like in your pfp

I unironically think everyone on earth needs an AR-15, especially incels
In these uncertain times incels should also carry a sidearm, with extra magazines, and a straight blade.