Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foidlet realizes she is subhuman

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/short/comments/1ec9542/my_ex_was_right/

I am 4 11” 23F. My height never bothered me until last year when I met this guy 24M who is 6’ ft. He did not mention my height ever , he just called me small but he did it while flirting with me so I didn’t see it as an insult. After we confessed feelings for each other though , he became more and more honest. He started saying things like if we ever had to have kids it would have to be a girl because I would ruin our son’s chance at having a good height and no one would want to date him. That hurt me so much because I felt like he was insinuating the same about me that my height makes me undesirable to others because I will ruin my offsprings genes. He even told me once that the only thing he wishes he could change about me was my height becuz his ex was aleast 5’ 3”. Ever since breaking up with him I have become so conscious of my height and more people have commented on it since. At my work I get teased for my height and how my coworkers teenagers are even taller than me. I’m the oldest in my family and still the shortest. And I read online about how a guy wants someone Atleast 5’ 5” so that their kids don’t end up short. And the worst is when I see people say “ short people Should only be with short people and tall people with other tall People”. I don’t want someone who is like 6 feet tall specifically but does that mean I Should just close the door to majority if guys around me because they are very tall?

Jfl :feelshaha:

at last, a Chad who thinks about his offspring's genetic quality.

Must be terrible, can't even imagine.

Sounds like a personality problem on her end tbh.

She needs to stop worrying about her height and just have some confidence in herself. Nobody likes a insecure woman.

Men aren't a monolith sweaty, I know a 4'11 girl who gets all the chads sweaty!

lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

This is good, one of the biggest problems today is that only women have high standards, men should have it too, if genetic trash women stop reproducing just like incels then maybe we would actually see an improvement in the human race

Short foid gets rejected: “what an asshole. The trash took itself out”
Short man gets rejected: “you’re not entitled to anything, people have preferences” :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Based. This is why it's good to spread the blackpill.
If short males have to be subhuman then so do short females, if they don't like it just date shorter men and stop being such a hypergamous cunt.
They don't care what we think but they care what chad thinks, any chad with a conscience is not going to want to bring a short male into the world, I hope this shit becomes more common.

Last edited:
Short foid gets rejected: “what an asshole. The trash took itself out”
Short man gets rejected: “you’re not entitled to anything, people have preferences” :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Hole people

at least he cares about his son
Can't say about our parents