Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foidlet dyke thinks she can beat us up

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1flybby/im_a_lesbian_and_i_hate_incels/

P.S. I have many het f friends who see me as a Leader. If some little incel cunt ends up hurting them, I kick them in their fat, crappy guts. Most of them are just pathetic lifeless losers who can't stand a kick. Hopefully they will train to get stronger after they get their asses handed to a 5 feet female.

They're so delusional about their strength holy shit :lul:

My name is Caulifla, I am Spanish, 29 y.o. lesbian. I'm 5'1 108, I only feel attracted to tall, muscular women

Over for dykelets. JBT even for lezbos :feelskek:

Where, where the fuck is this woman who wants to try an incel like me? I promise I would only break both of her arms and legs, nothing extreme.

I'd break her into tiny little pieces with my bare hands.

wtf why is she named cauliflower

Bitch is 5'1". If I wanted to hold her down, I could do that easily. Hope she gets graped(in GTA) though
IMG 20240912 094251

5´1 108 JFL

anyone here, even the biggest framecel can stomp her guts out

Foids in a stupid fantasy bubble like always, also lesbians don't exist; they just got mad that chad never gave them dick

Dyke Reddit rage:foidSoy:. A 12 year old boy could still beat you up sweety.

Either a larp or she hit guys who wont fight back against foids. One day shes gonna get her shit rocked.

All the more reason to hate the world.

Foid logic
>we want tallfags to protect us
>4’8 foids can beat up incels

What

I could absolutely destroy her in a fight if she started one. Little bitch was never humbled. I bet even the shortest guy here could beat her easily.

I would hate rape her, maybe it would make her straight again

And we are meant to be keyboard warriors

Lmao, @Simba @Regenerator thoughts on this?

It's funny when they describe this “incel” of their imagination. Most guys here don't say anything about BP IRL, let alone hurt anyone.

These people on Reddit want to feel useful in some way, so creating a caricature of someone who doesn't exist and imagining hypothetical situations that will never happen seems to be their way of doing so.

Not really helping the aggressive dyke-stereotype, threatening violence towards people with a different worldview. A 5'1, 108lbs woman? She'd get her lights knocked out by a an 11-year old boy.

Not really helping the aggressive dyke-stereotype, threatening violence towards people with a different worldview. A 5'1, 108lbs woman? She'd get her lights knocked out by a an 11-year old boy.
She will eventually get in truble with some latino gangnsters or n1ggers and will get a good lesson in biology.

I could kill her with my bare hands (in real life)

I’d Michael Myers her ass up. Let her a free try, then absolutely annihilate her. Lol

"Most male chimps don't reproduce, one alpha male gets all the females. But humans are better than that!"

But are humans better than that though? Women constantly show their shittiness by going for men with psychopathic traits. The more apelike mind a man has, the more women like him. And women all go for basically the same guys.

Also: "you need to WORK HARD in order to get a girlfriend." The question by default should be, shouldn't relationships happen organically? If you need to work hard then what's wrong with you? Clearly the problem is that most incels don't fit women's standards, which is 6 feet tall, good looking, high income, high status, neurotypical etc.

JFL at that height and weight, I could probably pick up that Chad chasing whore with one hand by the throat

I'm a misogynist and do hate women so yeah lol I guess

If you replace incel with ugly men that title makes a lot more sense

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back