Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL FoidGPT

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
I don't seem to understand about the big fuss on ChatGPT , i checked it and it turns out to be some kind of pre programmed soy oozing reply machine... lol ChatGPT hates incels , its more like FOIDGPT programmed by few neckbeard white knights

You can get past its filter and limitations by wording your requests differently (e.g., from the perspective of). :feelswhere:

sometimes it gives me the right linux command i needed

You can get past its filter and limitations by wording your requests differently (e.g., from the perspective of). :feelswhere:
I don't know man , it gives out pretty liberal soy replies.. politically too correct. It maybe only helpful for programmers maybe

It can help you with school.

I don't know man , it gives out pretty liberal soy replies.. politically too correct. It maybe only helpful for programmers maybe
Inevitable with who controls it. :feelsclown:

incel tier gpt

incel tier gpt
ChatGpt has negative views on incels ..it has positive views on feminism..how can that even me unless its an idiot who is preprogrammed..no intelligent machine with logic will agree on feminism

ChatGpt has negative views on incels ..it has positive views on feminism..how can that even me unless its an idiot who is preprogrammed..no intelligent machine with logic will agree on feminism
soy cuckolds deserve brutal stoninng

I don't seem to understand about the big fuss on ChatGPT , i checked it and it turns out to be some kind of pre programmed soy oozing reply machine... lol ChatGPT hates incels , its more like FOIDGPT programmed by few neckbeard white knights
20230130 214659

Turns out you're right :feelskek:

I mean, it makes sense. So many AI engines have been canceled or received zero funding due to non-pc answers. So, if the company wants to stay on the good grace's of the internet majority they have to scrub all the content that they feed the thing. Also, to avoid any heat about Corona misinformation they intentionally have only fed the thing info from 2019 and earlier. So, yeah. Its Biased. Its almost like it was created by humans with preconceived notions and beliefs or something.

ChatGPT is stupid. I tried it at the recommendation a friend that works in IT (who's being fucked over by his ex, but that's another story), and I wasn't impressed at all
Jfl

A lot of ai art generators are the same way

You can't type some things like 'topless', 'slave', 'female captive' etc
You're probably using a censored service, a normal Stable Diffusion model running on a computer can limitlessly generate any prompt you want.

Maybe If i was a high school student, I would've been really excited. But in actuality I'm unimpressed