Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foidcel

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
How many sympathies can she fit into her title? (REMEMBER this is a "roastme" not "praiseme" subreddit)

1. Lonely (obvs referring to Chad's company not the 68 STEMcels she is surrounded by everyday)
2. 4Chan dweller (edgy)
3. computer engineering (muh female empowerment)
4. Other girls are 'bitchy' (well truth is if other people are bitchy to her, then she is the problem)

Cliffs: #thefutureisfemale

Last edited:
Sure :feelsseriously:
*obligatory volcel if you wouldn't comment*

I thought the term was "femcel."

JFL at lonely. If a hole less than 100 orbiters, she considers herself lonely.

Smv mogs the entire population of men who lived throughout the history from stone age to present time

Lonely even when multiple dicks enter her infected cunt 24/7

Lmao, the state of 4shit. Women should not be allowed on the internet.

Smv mogs the entire population of men who lived throughout the history from stone age to present time
Lonely even when multiple dicks enter her infected cunt 24/7
source.gif

Sigh.
Not this shit again super
Another decent foid with millions of orbiters complaining for more attention. Nothing to see here folks moving on.

Also, she's butthurt because she studies with Stacies more pretty than her, that's why she goes after validation on the cesspool of numales know as leddit.

Also, she's butthurt because she studies with Stacies more pretty than her, that's why she goes after validation on the cesspool of numales know as leddit.
tbh, most girls that complain about other females are just butthurt they are less attractive 90% of the time.

Brutal, i really hate people like this.

If this is a femcel then Brad Pitt is an incel.

I'd fuck until my dick fell off, look at those big titties too. She probably has a boyfriend and/or regular sex, lots of "lonely" females do I find, they define lonely as lacking friends.

I'd fuck until my dick fell off, look at those big titties too. She probably has a boyfriend and/or regular sex, lots of "lonely" females do I find, they define lonely as lacking friends.

Careful, @Parrotlord just got got for worship.

Jfl @ wanting to fuck a foid (something that’s natural unless you’re a faggot) being seen as worship

You can want whatever you want, just don't glorify women. They rejected us all, so we try not to kiss ass around here.

It just shows how downhill 4chan has gone after 2015.

i could go on a long rant now about attention whores like her but i simply wont i cant bother anymore

Still a brave woman enough to bash them.

Foidcels
Voluntarily celibate until they have sex again

Typical roastie, infiltrating ugly nerds convention hobbies and complaining that there are ugly nerds there. Such an amazing personality.

Wow. That's incredible. She gave every virtue-signal that she isn't a typical "foids are a meme" foid....yet she has the time to bash a few guys who are by themselves not bothering anyone. Thanks for digging into her post history. Absolutely fucking enraging.

Real pisser is she will likely end up with a Chadlite (no not because she is Taylor Swift-tier but because some guy will be into her because of her tits, she will get an engineering job post-grad very easily with half the stem-skills (no matter she will end up as a "engineering supervisor" and make twice as much as a STEMcel...gotta promote those foids! no matter the ability....company's gotta look good & diverse!)

Cliff: ER

Definitely not a femcel has a average looking face and has a nice pair of knockers as well

2meo8i.jpg

Every guy who tries to get a date with this woman

"Femcels" is just another word for Volcels

LONELY :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: WITH THOSE TITS :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Yeah that was completely intentional to make sure her best feature was prominently displayed. Her entire posthistory is upsetting. Wish I didn't make this thread.

JFL at lonely. If a hole less than 100 orbiters, she considers herself lonely.
JFL at it all really

The whore just wanted an excuse to show her giant tits and get orbiters

I want to fuck those tits then kill her tbh. Fucking retarded whore

She needs to be roasted by my pee pee into her bagina

My penis got hard ngl

Yeah that was completely intentional to make sure her best feature was prominently displayed. Her entire posthistory is upsetting. Wish I didn't make this thread.
she should be downvoted, banned and told to go back to the kitchen, but she's at 30k soypoints now. the internet was a mistake

If she's willing to gossip behind a undesirable nerd minding his own business, then why the fuck is she browing 4chan? 4chan is filled with men that have "bad personalities".

she should be downvoted, banned and told to go back to the kitchen, but she's at 30k soypoints now. the internet was a mistake

HER

VS. This curry who just completed 14hours of coding...

Cliffs: It's Over

Why are foids allowed in 4chan and things like that

She's not alone or anything, that cuckit post is just an excuse for her to post her face and tits and get extra attention and validation.

:soy:!

I. MUST. HAVE. THIS. QUEEN'S. PATREON. NOW!

(There's a special hatred I reserve for these attention-seeking, virtue signalling cunts, who shamelessly try to exploit attention-starved beta males, knowing full well that whoever calls her out for this bullshit will get swarmed, banned, and possibly even DDOSed, all because they upset their goddess.)

Last edited: