Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid YouTuber does puppy play ASMR!

the dogpill is evolving

I swear zoomer foids are something else...

Every view on these videos is an incel, if they weren’t so low T the world would be in chaos. It pisses me off how females can make money this easily yet they still complain.

If this was 2015 r9k everyone in the thread would simp for her because she seems mentally ill and patheitc. I miss these TRUECELs and not the fakecels here who are normalfag Stacy only

fuck u fuck u fuck u fuck u
i want a retarded gf :smonk::smonk::smonk:

If this was 2015 r9k everyone in the thread would simp for her because she seems mentally ill and patheitc. I miss these TRUECELs and not the fakecels here who are normalfag Stacy only

fuck u fuck u fuck u fuck u
i want a retarded gf :smonk::smonk::smonk:
A lot of guys fetishize mentally ill/bipolar foids because they're easy to get in their minds, as if their mental illness makes it hard for them to get Chad and they think they can relate to a dude more.

I fucking loathe this type of retarded bullshit. Foids sit on their 300lb asses and bark at a camera for a few hours a day and make hundreds of times more than a hard working decent citizen like me. I want to fucking skin them alive :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:(in call of duty)