Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid: “Y’all men know Roe v Wade is the end of hookup culture, right?”

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
Shut the fuck up, hookup culture doesn’t exist for the bottom 95% of men, the non Chads

Unfortunately, it won't, latin america is the proof of that

Cry me a river bitch.

Shut the fuck up, hookup culture doesn’t exist for the bottom 95% of men, the non Chads
Cope. Hookup culture exists for high tier normies and above.

Hook up culture will end, how tf is that supposed to be a bad thing for us ? :feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

Do you follow her on tiktok OP?

View attachment 632908
I so hate the fucking vanity of these holes.

They’re running on , and living only by their appearance

Filming yourself with your make up and staring at the screen with vapid dead eyes.

Without a shred of intelligent thought
Just flaunting your appearance.

May the men who give power to women in society be damned forever and all their descendants

Whore can't stay off the cock carousal for more than 24 hours.
And why the fuck is she wearing that with her tits out if she's no longer interested in sex dumb cunt.

End it, niggers.

I'm bored af :feelsjuice:

Hope she gets raped by blacks
:yes: She will spread her legs for the first Chad/Tyrone she sees and here she larps about having a self control. "chad doesn't want condom sex, let us kill the babies"

kek, I wish hookup culture ended and people were monogamous
pls, stop threatening me with good times :feelsPop:

hookup, is not culture; it's the lack of any culture.

And as for the video: A foid seeing herself as a hole, anything new?

Amen :feelsaww: (but nothing can stop chad anyways)

Non Chads do not exist to these entitled holes

The end of Hookup culture would be good for Incels as it gives more Non-Incel guys a taste of our experience.

View attachment 632908
Meat hole whore deserves a brutal gang rape by me and a few brocels and a good beating :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Fucking hole thinks we give a fuck about “hookup culture” :lul: which only exists for chad and Tyrone

Meat hole whore deserves a brutal gang rape by me and a few brocels and a good beating :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Fucking hole thinks we give a fuck about “hookup culture” :lul: which only exists for chad and Tyrone

you + 5 black guys + her

Is that supposed to be a bad thing? JFL hookup culture ruined all post sexual revolution generations

I never benefited from hook up culture so you could've fooled me.

1. Birth control exists
2. Foids still aren't going to refuse Chad
3. And even if foids stop having sex completely, most men would rape them anyways
4. Legalize prostitution

1. Birth control exists
2. Foids still aren't going to refuse Chad
3. And even if foids stop having sex completely, most men would rape them anyways
4. Legalize prostitution
1. Foids don't take BC pills while hooking up because fertility and ovulation makes them extra horny and leads to better orgasms.
2. Foids don't use condoms, diaphragm, BC pill, or even a morning after pill with Chad because...
3. Foids' sex drive is not merely to obtain intercourse, but a drive to become pregnant with Chad.
4. Foids seek the exhilarating emotion when they finally get a positive pregnancy test after getting fucked by Chad.

Therefore, abortion is the only viable mechanism to maintain foids addiction to the thrill of getting repeatedly impregnated by Chad without having to become single moms, or seeking a betabuxxer to take care of her and her kid.

Here in Latin America, the young foids in the hookup phase of their lives (12-22) absolutely refuse to use any kind of contraception, even if it is offered to them -- they are 100% driven to obtain a teenage pregnancy from an druglordmaxxed thug (even better if anonymous), only because chads are exceedingly rare. It is not rare to read stories of teenage foids hooking up and then refusing any sex unless they get a creampie, because their aim is the thrill of risking pregnancy, and once they accomplish that from an anonymous hookup thug they carry the baby to term, enter one (or several) welfare programs, join a church as a single mom and there they find a queue of biblemaxxed betabuxxers to shower them with money and gifts, and even marry them. This is the typical life-story of a non-elite foid in Brazil.

The exception is the elite and upper middle-class girls who (sometimes) take BC pills until they're 36 and then "discover" they're actually lesbians (i.e.: no-eggs infertile Chadsexuals rejected by Chads in favor of younger foids).

Brazil has some 70 million mothers, 30 million of them are single moms and 10 million married to beta billy after they made their kids with chad. The other 30 million are cucking their husbands by making kids with the neighbor until the time is ripe to divorce-rape the betabuxxer, expel him from the house he's built and live there on welfare, alimony and child-support.

Although abortion is illegal, it's easy (albeit not cheap) to get one. But the brazilian foids have very little interest in doing abortions because they are much more interested in the benefits of being a single mom: welfare, subsidies, free housing, child support, queue of betabuxxers from church, status as a mom (not a kid anymore) in her community and in the eyes of her "family" (her mother and grandmother) etc.

Last edited:
1. Foids don't take BC pills while hooking up because fertility and ovulation makes them extra horny and leads to better orgasms.
2. Foids don't use condoms, diaphragm, BC pill, or even a morning after pill with Chad because...
3. Foids' sex drive is not merely to obtain intercourse, but a drive to become pregnant with Chad.
4. Foids seek the exhilarating emotion when they finally get a positive pregnancy test after getting fucked by Chad.
Well that's selfish and irresponsible, and the end of the day and it's makes foids being shown in a bad light. It's all about the foid now wanting to take responsibility for the life she created and to control whose legacy should survive and be passed on.

I used to make the argument that abortion is only acceptable if the pregnancy was conceived involuntarily through rape, the foid was underaged, the fetus showed signs of abnormality that would lead to serious birth defect that significantly impacts the quality of life of that child, or ectopic pregnancies.

But if a foid consensually opens her legs to a man and gets creampied, knowing the risks and refusing to take birth control then at that point abortion is wrong. At that point she is being selfish in refusing to take responsibility for several minutes of pleasure.
Here in Latin America, the young foids in the hookup phase of their lives (12-22) absolutely refuse to use any kind of contraception, even if it is offered to them -- they are 100% driven to obtain a teenage pregnancy from a druglordmaxxed thug, only because chads are exceedingly rare. It is not rare to read stories of teenage foids hooking up and then refusing any sex unless they get a creampie, because their aim is the thrill of risking pregnancy, and once they accomplish that from an anonymous hookup thug they carry the baby to term, enter one (or several) welfare programs, join a church as a single mom and find there a queue of biblemaxxed betabuxxers to shower them with money and gifts, and even marry them. This is the typical life-story of a non-elite foid in Brazil.

The exception is the elite and upper middle-class girls who (sometimes) take BC pills until they're 36 and then "discover" they're actually lesbians (i.e.: no-eggs infertile Chadsexuals rejected by Chads in favor of younger foids).
Yeah, and it only continues the cycle of violence and poverty.

I used to make the argument that abortion is only acceptable if the pregnancy was conceived involuntarily through rape, the foid was underaged, the fetus showed signs of abnormality that would lead to serious birth defect that significantly impacts the quality of life of that child, or ectopic pregnancies.

But if a foid consensually opens her legs to a man and gets creampied, knowing the risks and refusing to take birth control then at that point abortion is wrong. At that point she is being selfish in refusing to take responsibility for several minutes of pleasure.
I agreed. Brazilian law allows abortions in cases of rape (incl. statutory), certain deadly fetal abnomalities, risky pregnancy (ectopic) etc.
Yeah, and it only continues the cycle of violence and poverty.
Yes. The single most prominent social fact that is causally connected to violence and poverty in Brazil is the prevalence of single mothers as family type in a given area. Every other social fact has very little (race) to zero impact (income, education).

rofl how about before abortions and before condoms and before the pill?

niggas was still hookin up, fucking whores and having affairs :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Infant mortality was high back then, and I'm assuming unwanted babies in the past were either secretly murdered or left abandoned in the open to starve.
Yes. The single most prominent social fact that is causally connected to violence and poverty in Brazil is the prevalence of single mothers as family type in a given area. Every other social fact has very little (race) to zero impact (income, education).
You know, I always question why people praise sexhavers like that yet we are the "losers" for being undesired virgin incels.

You know, I always question why people praise sexhavers like that yet we are the "losers" for being undesired virgin incels.
Because non-breeders are a genetic dead-end.

Breeders are the ones creating the future, the next generation.

What I find truly funny is how betabuxxers are overtly praised as "a real man" in the cultural discourse (things people write and say) and yet the foids typically chose to breed with the "immature jerks" before settling for the "real man". "The heart wants what the heart wants", as they say, alpha fucks, beta bux, as I'd say.

what's the logic?

How pathetic women JBW become :feelsseriously:

solid proof that subhumans do not exist for most holes

Therefore, abortion is the only viable mechanism to maintain foids addiction to the thrill of getting repeatedly impregnated by Chad without having to become single moms, or seeking a betabuxxer to take care of her and her kid.

Here in Latin America, the young foids in the hookup phase of their lives (12-22) absolutely refuse to use any kind of contraception, even if it is offered to them -- they are 100% driven to obtain a teenage pregnancy from an druglordmaxxed thug (even better if anonymous), only because chads are exceedingly rare. It is not rare to read stories of teenage foids hooking up and then refusing any sex unless they get a creampie, because their aim is the thrill of risking pregnancy, and once they accomplish that from an anonymous hookup thug they carry the baby to term, enter one (or several) welfare programs, join a church as a single mom and there they find a queue of biblemaxxed betabuxxers to shower them with money and gifts, and even marry them. This is the typical life-story of a non-elite foid in Brazil.

Brazil has some 70 million mothers, 30 million of them are single moms and 10 million married to beta billy after they made their kids with chad. The other 30 million are cucking their husbands by making kids with the neighbor until the time is ripe to divorce-rape the betabuxxer, expel him from the house he's built and live there on welfare, alimony and child-support.

Although abortion is illegal, it's easy (albeit not cheap) to get one. But the brazilian foids have very little interest in doing abortions because they are much more interested in the benefits of being a single mom: welfare, subsidies, free housing, child support, queue of betabuxxers from church, status as a mom (not a kid anymore) in her community and in the eyes of her "family" (her mother and grandmother) etc.

les gustan los cantantes y narcotraficantes, gastan veinte cinco mil pesos en implantes

Because non-breeders are a genetic dead-end.

Breeders are the ones creating the future, the next generation.

What I find truly funny is how betabuxxers are overtly praised as "a real man" in the cultural discourse (things people write and say) and yet the foids typically chose to breed with the "immature jerks" before settling for the "real man". "The heart wants what the heart wants", as they say, alpha fucks, beta bux, as I'd say.

good maybe now chad will stop fucking my looksmatch

doubt it'll do anything if it ain't against the rules.
i write "posted tiktok/reddit without warning in title" in report
maybe if enough people start doing it theyll make rule you need tiktok/reddit tag on the thread

Unfortunately, it won't, latin america is the proof of that
this alsoPhillipsines and Poland have bans on it and they still have widespread whoredom Though probably bit less than they would without ban

Fucking brutal. In your country do men who get women pregnant and then leave need to pay for the child's upbringing, child support or something like that?
I'm from Australia, I heard in Phlippines there is none of that, so the men there can creampie any foid and just dump her if she gets pregnant and move onto the next, which could be why they have so many single mothers.

Who the hell cares if it ends?? It'll only affect you bitch not us. I hope you all whores who are scum of the earts get annihilated asap.

As if these whores will ever stop sucking Chad's dick jfl

Yes, bitch, that's the point and endgame of limiting access to easy abortion.

She's not lamenting the end of hookup culture ---- she's lamenting the eventual end of the simping, free drinks, gifts, groveling, and all the degrading hoops that the lower 90th percentile of men do, thinking that'll it'll get them laid

Wht hookup culture?:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: The average normie zoomer in the west is borderline incel and is lucky to have a LTR, what do these toilets are babbling about? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Hookup culture is a meme and only low iq normies believe it’s actually real and everyone can just open tinder and get laid :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: So fucking stupid

Fucking brutal. In your country do men who get women pregnant and then leave need to pay for the child's upbringing, child support or something like that?
Yes, child support is mandatory, typically fixed at 30% of the man's income but...

-- workers in the informal economy (street peddlers, for instance) have no official income, so they pay child support at 30% of minimum wage (min. wage is $240 / month). If he fails to pay this he is jailed for 30 days and then he's free -- many just do this time instead of paying.

-- police will never enter favelas to get men who live there to acknowledge his own children and pay. If the man has an informal job (half of workers do) and lives in a favela, he'll never pay anything. If he has a formal job, his wages will be garnished at 30% by his employer.

-- foids often seek insemination from random men in parties (anonymous hookup). Many foids even prefer this way of getting pregnant because they would not have to ever deal with the father -- especially if he is a criminal, favela dweller or informal worker, in these cases the dad would probably never pay any child support anyway or worse: demand sex in exchange for child support every month.

Basically the only men who are de facto required to pay child support are the ones who are formally employed (in gov't or in a company) and have non-anonymous sex with known foids. Plus the ones who voluntarily wish to pay for their own child (often, Chad's - but they don't know).

The total subsidy for single moms is slightly below min. wage but with the advantage of not having to work, that's in addition to daycare so the foids can embelish their hair, and nails, and fuck other guys while the kid is away.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back