Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion foid worshippers win at life

U

underballer

Officer
i'm convinced foid worshippers win at life because they're more likely to be more motivated and put their heads down and go to work at something whereas inklers are more likely to ldar. i'm also convinced that foidshippers are more likely to be dark triad too, and it also gives them the avenues to become successful at life. inklers can be dark triad too, but it's not the same i feel like. even if they're dark triad, it's not for foids, it's because of life in general.

i think once you become incel though there's no going back and you won't be able to blissfully operate the way that normie foidshippers do. we will forever lack the drive that normies have and their capability to really put their heads down and go at something, whether it's endeavours like money maxing, school, any sort of competition, or maybe just chasing foids and acquiring social status.

bro im not reading it all but foid worshipping is lowkey gay, chad gets foids on his dick without worshipping or any of that bu shit

bro im not reading it all but foid worshipping is lowkey gay, chad gets foids on his dick without worshipping or any of that bu shit
Exactly, atleast we incels (not incels-in-denial) have enough self respect to not bitchmaxx for a LTB foid.

This is true. We live in a gynocracy. Feminists and women own this planet. If you say anything against women/feminist, you'll imediately get branded as an evil incel misogynist.

I don't care if they win at life or not, and frankly I dount they do. Whatever the case, all I know is that I will never surrender to this gynocentric system no matter what

I don't care if they win at life or not, and frankly I dount they do. Whatever the case, all I know is that I will never surrender to this gynocentric system no matter what
I think modern men gain purpose by serving foids. Without this there is only nihilism

Like how knights in the past served their lords, or samurai servers their daimyo, the men of the present serve women

wtf are you talking about

GrAY-tier thread from a bluecel jfl. further proof that bluecels are just GrAYs in disguise

Last edited:
if you think OF simps and paypigs 'win at life' maybe it's not worth winning

I think they get by, sometimes. Chad doesn't foidship (because he has too many options) and wins at everything

i'm convinced foid worshippers win at life because they're more likely to be more motivated and put their heads down and go to work at something whereas inklers are more likely to ldar. i'm also convinced that foidshippers are more likely to be dark triad too, and it also gives them the avenues to become successful at life. inklers can be dark triad too, but it's not the same i feel like. even if they're dark triad, it's not for foids, it's because of life in general.

i think once you become incel though there's no going back and you won't be able to blissfully operate the way that normie foidshippers do. we will forever lack the drive that normies have and their capability to really put their heads down and go at something, whether it's endeavours like money maxing, school, any sort of competition, or maybe just chasing foids and acquiring social status.
Shut up racist