Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid who has a boyfriend asked for a meetup with my changfish

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
And JFL if you think she wouldn’t fuck me if I was actually the Chang
D4557602 43C9 46FC 9A25 0CD815616C96
299FEA12 2AE3 48B2 B67A C97FC3EAC275

And ofc if that poor guy is not ok with such an “open relationship” it’s his problem teehee :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Average relationshit in 2022 as a sub-Chad male.

test the waters, ask her if you should buy protection for when youre in berlin

Post the Changfish

I find it strange that white European dudes that I encounter here where I live in a very touristy city in America, are a lot nicer and friendlier to me than white American dudes. And I'm an American dude that just happens to have Asian background. It almost even feels that they feel more comfortable talking to me than white American dudes.

White American dudes from other states encounter me as an Asian dude, and they dont care that i grew up here and speak American english with no accent. I'm still an Asian dude and they want nothing to do with me. Doesn't matter where and in what situation or context because its consistent all around.

I encounter foreign tourists from Latin America and Europe and I can tell they are a lot less racist towards me because they are friendly to me in an open way. This leads me to believe I might have a better chance with their foids if I go to their countries. Its basic common sense logic. White American dudes look at me and treat me with disgust and distance themselves, they see me as a perpetual foreigner subhuman out for THEIR foids. Even though i'm American. Foreigners from Europe, Africa, Latin America, not so much. They are open to me and not racist. You would have to experience the two different types of treatment for a long time to tell the difference so I can't explain it fully in words here.

Only in America jfl... I really need to get the fuck outta here as a ricecel and try else where. Those foreign foids are a lot more cultured than American foids by a mile anyways... Only in fuckin America...

Last edited: