Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid who has a bf dressed practically naked in gym

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★
Her booty shorts are so tight that you can see the entire crack all the way to her back. It’s as if she has her naked ass out. JFL at the cuck faggot bf she has :lul: :lul: :lul: .
I stared at it directly multiple times jfl

Her leggings are so tight that you can see the entire crack all the way to her back. It’s as if she has her naked ass out. JFL at the cuck faggot bf she has :lul: :lul: :lul: .
I stared at it directly multiple times jfl
Same in my gym. They also ignore me when i ask how many sets they have left

whores being whores she is trying to get chad to notice her

Same in my gym. They also ignore me when i ask how many sets they have left
Brutal. Why do you think they ignore you? Maybe you should intimidate them and speak aggressively

Brutal. Why do you think they ignore you? Maybe you should intimidate them and speak aggressively
Probably because i say it nicely. You are right, def should act more aggressively towards cunts

Probably because i say it nicely. You are right, def should act more aggressively towards cunts
Yeah in the gym I’m already pissed off so when I speak it automatically comes out aggressive. It’s impossible for them to ignore me or they’ll fear I’ll smash their head open

Yeah in the gym I’m already pissed off so when I speak it automatically comes out aggressive. It’s impossible for them to ignore me or they’ll fear I’ll smash their head open
Based asf. It is always a pain in the ass when you wait for foid using the machine

Women just dress like this now during the summer, it’s unreal

Insane level of shenanigans and strategies of a foid
Just to get a CHAD
Brutal stuff to swallow