Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid whines that Superbad supports rape culture

She realizes Superbad is a movie right? It’s art, not reality. And I’m glad she a victim of sexual assault, whatever the fuck that means.

She realizes Superbad is a movie right? It’s art, not reality. And I’m glad she a victim of sexual assault, whatever the fuck that means.
It means she had sex with a sub7 guy

I'm pretty sure she's talking about a scene with Michael Cera's character who almost sleeps with a girl who's so drunk she pukes on him before they have sex.

I'm pretty sure she's talking about a scene with Michael Cera's character who almost sleeps with a girl who's so drunk she pukes on him before they have sex.
All she did was give me a new movie to watcg
I bet she enjoys getting fucked by 20 chads everyday

Women are retarded and their opinions are useless.

Foids and Soys take those sex comedy's seriously and complain when inkwells take the 80/90s movie of the nerd getting the girl seriously.

@JosefMengelecel
Foids and Soys take those sex comedy's seriously and complain when inkwells take the 80/90s movie of the nerd getting the girl seriously.
She doesn’t realize movies are for only entertainment

This is her

"my opinion is valid as a victim of sexual assault" jfl foids think that their opinions matter just because they've been "raped"

Bluepillers: 25

hi foid in the tweet

Isn't Superbad like a decade old at this point?

Even if there was anything wrong with it, it's still a gem from past days and should be judged by the lenses it was back then.
Movies like Superbad, American pie and revenge of the nerds would be controversial today

1. I have no clue what Superbad is

2. I think this is like the 2nd or 3rd post you've made about/featuring Kristina Maione, which makes me wonder whether you'd care about her opinion if she wasn't a blonde foid with awesome tits.

Keep crying for a fucking old teen comedy movie you stupid whore,how many "rapes" has this fucking movie caused? :feelsPop:
Living life on tutorial mode and complaining gtfo lol

1. I have no clue what Superbad is

2. I think this is like the 2nd or 3rd post you've made about/featuring Kristina Maione, which makes me wonder whether you'd care about her opinion if she wasn't a blonde foid with awesome tits.
@Edmund_Kemper is a legitimate brainlet either way.

He could very well be a foid himself.

Feminazis and Libtards will stop at nothing until every piece of media caters to their idealized world view for their safe spaces.

@Edmund_Kemper is a legitimate brainlet either way.

He could very well be a foid himself.
People who accuse others of being foids are more likely to be foids. Stop calling people foids because they do things you don’t like. Hang yourself

I think I've seen that movie years ago but I can't remember anything about it, any cliff's notes like link to scene?

I think I've seen that movie years ago but I can't remember anything about it, any cliff's notes like link to scene?
Incel tier michael cera was gonna get laid with a stacy that had a crush on him. They were both drunk af and she pukes and they don't fuck.
Of course some foid is gonna complain becuase movies are wrong for depicting an ugly male being attractive to a stacy tier foid.

never mind I looked it up https://www.cracked.com/blog/the-rape-joke-hollywood-was-always-weirdly-okay-with/

what complainers seem to overlook is that while it starts off in a jokey comedy, it turns serious because after they obtain alcohol (in hopes of making girls more pliable to fuck: "we could be that mistake") because Michael Cera's character Evan actually turns down a drunken offer of sex with Martha McIsaac's character Becca.

so there was a moral lesson. It opens with honestly recognizing the non-serious nature many men take towards sex with drunk women and then makes it seirous showing how fucked up it is when they're blackout/vomit drunk

of course what it doesn't deal with is the grayer "slightly tipsy" area, which takes more bravery to do

Funny that that movie was one of the very few Hollywoodian movies I could enjoy at least somewhat.

I remember in this move they said "You'll have sex in college, everyone does"

holy cope

Sub5 men don’t get laid in college
correct.

someone posted a pic of a pyramid describing the difference between what chads/chadlites, normies, and incels get

correct.

someone posted a pic of a pyramid describing the difference between what chads/chadlites, normies, and incels get
This foid prolly fucked tons of frat chads

I wish rape culture was a thing. I would totally be on board.

Lol, that movie is bluepilled to its core and simpish...

Idk about it promoting rape, but the movie is definitely bluepilled

Superbad is real life to us except Michael Cera mogs us and even Jonah Hill now that he slimmed out a bit

Superbad is real life to us except Michael Cera mogs us and even Jonah Hill now that he slimmed out a bit
I never even saw the movie yet

Funny how she makes her boobs the highlight of her avatar

God I fucking have a special hatred for holes like her. Literal chad only cunts making demands from the rest of humanity that she looks down on.