Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid Washing

BKFL

BKFL

Banned
-
Found a screenshot of a post on Braincels that has since been deleted, and I think more people should be aware of it. While the post is deleted, this is what it read:

I call it “foid washing”, I love the satisfaction of racing through a puddle when some whore female is walking along the footpath. I give myself extra points if I get water/mud right into her stupid foid face! If they’re with their BF’s, priceless!!! Double points. I love looking in the mirror as they try to clean the shit out of their hair hahaha! Dumb thots, serves them right.

We need to turn foid washing into a competitive sport.

I've done this a few times

Shoulder slapping is also a possibility.

Wish i knew how to drive so i could do this

Shoulder slapping?

Yes, while walking. Females expect you to dodge, but you will not retreat. Females tend to not even look at you, like you are thin air. Since you are thin air you can just walk through her. She will recognize it, while falling back because of the collision. She will be numbed and shocked.

Yes, while walking. Females expect you to dodge, but you will not retreat. Females tend to not even look at you, like you are thin air. Since you are thin air you can just walk through her. She will recognize it, while falling back because of the collision. She will be numbed and shocked.
lol

The way it's written makes it seem like IT false flag:feelswhere:

Right before there date with chad :feelsokman:

wonder if any incels stealthily cum on foids or their belongings and put them in sticky situations

eat lots of beans and then shit on roasties while waiting in lines at stores

wonder if any incels stealthily cum on foids or their belongings and put them in sticky situations

eat lots of beans and then shit on roasties while waiting in lines at stores

MASK ON

POOPOO OUT