Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Foid wants to hang out with her friend

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-

Truly based, also shows that women are never satisfied over practical solutions.

lmao get fucked roast beef

Truly based, also shows that women are never satisfied over practical solutions.

I wouldn't call this a practical solution. This is reverse hypergamy, where the wealthy men get harems, and the rest get nothing. Equally as shitty as it is in the west.
lmao get fucked roast beef

People get mad when they see subhumans having harems in the middle east, but are fine with it when chad has it in the west.. really makes you think.

I wouldn't call this a practical solution. This is reverse hypergamy, where the wealthy men get harems, and the rest get nothing. Equally as shitty as it is in the west.
The wealthy harem are always restricted how big they get (Max 4). And it wouldn't wonder me, that it would actually make it easier for the more poor masses to get women left, since the rich are truly restricted with their wives and can't get more (even prostitutes aren't allowed).

Chaddam is at the top of the food chain.

Cucks would never be able to get two above average foids like that, yet they'll claim their personalities are better than his.