Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid wants to cheat on her man because he told her he loved her

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★

She was probably going to cheat with her chad ex anyway.

Based and fuck sexhavers

posting her intent to cheat on twitter...
his turn with her was over already

posting her intent to cheat on twitter...
Foids feel absolutely untouchable. They're always the victim no matter what in their mind. She has 0 shame

Foids like this are stoned in some countries.

What a filthy randy mutt twat.

She is already cheating with that twitter avi lmao

51k likes

how do some people still not hate women in 2020?

i guess his personality was toxic.

yikes! inkwells a woman just needs to be free :soy:

JFL at teaching foids to read and write:feelsclown:

the absolute state of women

Gay shit like that??

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

How can it be gay when she's with a man? i know it's a slang but still sounds so fucking retarded in that context.

Look at the way this bitch talks, her attitude, her avi, and plus on top of all of that she's a mom?!? women really shouldn't have rights.

She is literally showing her cleavage in her avi.

Foids like this are stoned in some countries.
dude, your avi looks hilarious with the snow

51k likes

how do some people still not hate women in 2020?
And people love to say we're somehow finding these extreme, fringe foids who don't represent anyone. Yet that bitch got 51k likes :feelsseriously:

Ethnic women are never faithful. I was expecting a Reddit post though.

“You have to respect women in order to get with them”

It's just looking for excuses to cheat on him TBF. If he was assertive or aggressive, it would be "he's too vulgar and tough for me, I have to cheat on him" if he's a beta, then there's that... Foids are mentally eternal children. Children look for excuses for thier bad deeds too, before they commit them.
Of course if she was with a Chad, if he sent her that, she would piss her pants (the same if he would be aggressive towards her,no diffrence). This is why I would probably never consider "FEMININE" foids, ever. They are like that, at least tomboys, however rare they are, are more like boys, tend to not be THAT fake and tell it how it is. AWALT, still.

just fucking chad is'nt enough, you have to meanwhile make a trashy tweet about it too. make shure you insult a bunch of people like a bitch so you can be called a "queen" by foids just as trash as you.

Femniggers at it as always

That's actually hilarious. Fuck simps

How dare he show affection to someone he cares about.

Foids feel absolutely untouchable. They're always the victim no matter what in their mind. She has 0 shame
Your post summarizes it perfectly, they know they are put in a pedestal so they feel in the right to do ANYTHING.