Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foid wants to be rated out of 10…

• Total voters
seen worst seen better 3

If she were born a dude then she'd be in this forum with us.

If she were born a dude then she'd be in this forum with us.
With that eye area definitely. Still mogs every chink but wayyy below average

If you wouldn't have sex with her you're a fakecel, She's a 4 imo.

she is chad only

18D21978 BBBA 422F A53D B693E3B6D724

Worthless chad only whore

Pfft all of those cucks gave her at least a 6, shes a 4-5 on a good day. dumb bitch

She's got Rodney Dangerfield's eyes.... A jew.

Too bad she didn't show her thigh gap, or a cameltoe...

She's a 3 only because thin

r/teenagers was famously full of pedos

wonder why she would post her pics there

She's got Rodney Dangerfield's eyes.... A jew.

Too bad she didn't show her thigh gap, or a cameltoe...

She's a 3 only because thin
Shes a jew?

Would smash ngl

Pfft all of those cucks gave her at least a 6, shes a 4-5 on a good day. dumb bitch
Too generous. She's well below average, so I'd give her a 3, nothing more.

Too generous. She's well below average, so I'd give her a 3, nothing more.
In my opinion shes a fucking 0 but bringing everything into account most would put her around that 4-5 range. trust me I don't see how anyone could honestly rate the bitch the way those reddit cucks were, I mean for fucks sake, a 7?? an 8??? Total reddit death

In my opinion shes a fucking 0 but bringing everything into account most would put her around that 4-5 range. trust me I don't see how anyone could honestly rate the bitch the way those reddit cucks were, I mean for fucks sake, a 7?? an 8??? Total reddit death
Yeah, agreed. Even a 3 is being generous since her eye area is so weird with those crazy wide set eyes. Those reddit cucks are insane. A legit 7-8 is way above average and is basically a stacy. Even 5/10 average women mog this girl to oblivion. It pisses me off so much that she is way below my looksmatch and still can get relationships so easily while I rot. I truly despise how easy it is for women, especially the ugly ones.

Yeah, agreed. Even a 3 is being generous since her eye area is so weird with those crazy wide set eyes. Those reddit cucks are insane. A legit 7-8 is way above average and is basically a stacy. Even 5/10 average women mog this girl to oblivion. It pisses me off so much that she is way below my looksmatch and still can get relationships so easily while I rot. I truly despise how easy it is for women, especially the ugly ones.
I see what your saying, try to ignore the reddit cucks that say these whores are anything more than what they are, which is utter trash

I see what your saying, try to ignore the reddit cucks that say these whores are anything more than what they are, which is utter trash
I do ignore them. I actually left a comment under that Reddit post calling her a 3/10, lol.

Just LOL at the comment section

I do ignore them. I actually left a comment under that Reddit post calling her a 3/10, lol.
lmao, at least you were truthful, "Solid 8 for me" LMAOOOOOOO. Stay safe and don't get infected by the reddit fags

lmao, at least you were truthful, "Solid 8 for me" LMAOOOOOOO. Stay safe and don't get infected by the reddit fags
Yeah man, I don't let myself get infected by their stupidity. All those people calling her an 8 are idiotic simps since she's WAY less than half of that in reality. Fuck though, it fills me with rage that an ugly, complete genetic trash whore gets to still have a good life and gets relationships easily while I rot. Peak ragefuel

Yeah man, I don't let myself get infected by their stupidity. All those people calling her an 8 are idiotic simps since she's WAY less than half of that in reality. Fuck though, it fills me with rage that an ugly, complete genetic trash whore gets to still have a good life and gets relationships easily while I rot. Peak ragefuel
They have infinite smv unless theyre really ugly like the kenyan woman yet for us one off ratio could be the difference between life or death or a few inches in leg bone

They have infinite smv unless theyre really ugly like the kenyan woman yet for us one off ratio could be the difference between life or death or a few inches in leg bone
It's so fucking brutal. It's almost impossible to lose if you are born as a woman. You can be ugly, autistic, fat, and there will still be a decent man to love you.

She's my looksmaxx so about a 4.

I'd ascend with her If she let me

She's my looksmaxx so about a 4.

I'd ascend with her If she let me
Fair enough, but I think 4 is too generous for her. I'd give her a 3. I went in the comments of her reddit post and called her a 3/10. Somebody has to stop the delusional nonsense going on in the comments. Idiotic simps are calling her a 7-8. Wtf :feelskek:

Fair enough, but I think 4 is too generous for her. I'd give her a 3. I went in the comments of her reddit post and called her a 3/10. Somebody has to stop the delusional nonsense going on in the comments. Idiotic simps are calling her a 7-8. Wtf :feelskek:
A 7-8 :feelskek:

Shit If she's that high on the looks scale then I'm a fucking chad

They might have "Infinite smv" But it doesn't mean we gotta buy into their bullshit. they are ugly whores and nothing more

A 7-8 :feelskek:

Shit If she's that high on the looks scale then I'm a fucking chad
I know man. If she is an 8 then I'm a fucking genetically engineered chad created to be absolutely perfect in every way imaginable, lol. Those simps are grossly overrating her appearance in the hopes of getting a crumb of pussy from her :feelskek: . Doesn't it fill you with rage that she is living life on tutorial mode despite being ugly, yet we are here rotting? I know it is pure ragefuel to me because I am way above her looksmatch and she still thinks she deserves better.

I know man. If she is an 8 then I'm a fucking genetically engineered chad created to be absolutely perfect in every way imaginable, lol. Those simps are grossly overrating her appearance in the hopes of getting a crumb of pussy from her :feelskek: . Doesn't it fill you with rage that she is living life on tutorial mode despite being ugly, yet we are here rotting? I know it is pure ragefuel to me because I am way above her looksmatch and she still thinks she deserves better.
It does make me really jealous tbh.

If I just had a second X chromosomes then I wouldn't be suffering like this

It does make me really jealous tbh.

If I just had a second X chromosomes then I wouldn't be suffering like this
Don't forget you need to not have a Y chromosome too. If you had two X chromosomes and also a Y chromosome you'd still be a guy but have tits and other feminine features. Just had to mention it because I'm a science geek, lol. I get your point though. Most of us would have easy lives if we were born as a looksmatched female.

Don't forget you need to not have a Y chromosome too. If you had two X chromosomes and also a Y chromosome you'd still be a guy but have tits and other feminine features. Just had to mention it because I'm a science geek, lol. I get your point though. Most of us would have easy lives if we were born as a looksmatched female.
Its called kleinfelters syndrome and it’s absolutely brutal.

I would destroy this worthless CUNT if I had a chance to.

Its called kleinfelters syndrome and it’s absolutely brutal.
Yep. I've heard of it and it's almost like naturally being born as a troon. Fucking brutal

I forgot to say to subtract the Y chromosome lol.