Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid wants to be man but she is too short

If she only knew...
Also "short king" :soy: is cringe.

Also "short king" :soy: is cringe.
Yup, its fucking patronizing and humiliating to all the shortcels that pretend its a compliment. Its the equivalent of calling a retard smart or special abled. Better be a manlet than a short retard or short king

what kind of retard chooses to be a man in a matriarchy world? there is no advantage to be a man today, this foid should be grateful for the body she has, she will choose to be a man and will suffer twice for not having a real dick and for being midget

"Short kingin my way around" yeah good luck with that. Can't believe she's that delusional. Plenty of short FTM's are already reaching the rope

Why are you on reddit and why are you on the ftm subreddit

I saw a foid around her height at the gym the other day and I bet she has an amazing sex life.

Why are you on reddit and why are you on the ftm subreddit
I have a lot of free time and i enjoy analyzing users from r/hungary by reading their older posts and comments

The biggest Retard of Today.