Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foid wants Chad's sperm

• Thread starter Incel called Chad
  • Start date
I

Incel called Chad

Recruit
★★★
I made a catfish account on a dating site so i could waste their time. So far there are two foids who don't even want or need me to be a fulltime father or partner, they are content with the plan to impregnate them and then leave the picture.
This is even more revolting, and more so because it wasnt even me who suggested this to them, they suggested it to me since they lived too far away for a real retionship to be workable.:woke::feelsree:

Sky is blue boyo.

I made a catfish account on a dating site so i could waste their time. So far there are two foids who don't even want or need me to be a fulltime father or partner, they are content with the plan to impregnate them and then leave the picture.
This is even more revolting, and more so because it wasnt even me who suggested this to them, they suggested it to me since they lived too far away for a real retionship to be workable.:woke::feelsree:

Foids would kill their own mother for Chad.

Foids will never stop on their quest for a man with superior genetics semen. They literally will do anything.

Post screen shots boyo

Yeah show screens. I can't imagine how you could so easily talk with girls. Even when I pretend to be a chad on tinder I still cannot approach foid for sex as easily as others. That sucks.

this is the most normal thing in the world

Femails shoe their true color when Chad is around.

Foids love for Chad and their hatred for the incel are two polarities. It wouldn't be so bad if foids just disliked us and didn't feel strongly about any man, but that they hate us and at the same time loves some men with such passion and so genuinely, that is what makes this whole life unbearable.

Dang

Also nearly all foids i talk to love it when i talk about forcing them, it seems to turn them on even more than affectionate texts.
This is NUTS.:giga:

View attachment 60990
Also nearly all foids i talk to love it when i talk about forcing them, it seems to turn them on even more than affectionate texts.
This is NUTS.:giga:
Eh not really, as a submissive species women love it when a man lets loose from society's restraints and treats them like garbage, if you're Chad